BNHA Tweets: Kaminari

(what you missed on dragon ball z- basically kaminari asked jirou to come to his room oop-)

(Kaminari is a dick for the storyline's sake. Sorry Kami stans.)

   Jirou sighed as she walked up to Kaminari's room. She had no idea what he wanted because he wouldn't even text her a single hint. She sighed as she made it to his room and knocked on the door. The yellow haired male opened the door and pulled her inside quickly then shut the door.
   "What do you want?" Jirou asked. She was rather annoyed that she had to leave her sleepover with Yaomomo and the other girls, but mostly she didn't want to leave Yaomomo.
   "I have to confess something," Kaminari said.
   "Go on," the purple haired girl said.
   "I have feelings for you," the yellow haired male said, "and you're going to be my girlfriend."
   "No I'm not," the shorter girl said, "I don't have feelings for you, Kaminari. We're just friends."
   "I didn't ask," he said as he glared at Jirou, "you are going to be my girlfriend." Jirou slowly pulled her phone out of her back pocket and managed to text Yaomomo to help her without Kaminari noticing.
   "No I'm not!" Jirou shouted as she walked towards the door to leave. The yellow haired male grabbed Jirou's wrists and pinned her to the wall.
   "You aren't going anywhere," Kaminari said as he leaned closer to Jirou. Suddenly the door swung open and a rather concerned Yaomomo walked in but once she noticed what Kaminari was doing and how scared Jirou looked, she became pissed.
   "Get your hands off of her," Yaomomo said.
   "Or what?" Kaminari said as he turned his head to Yaomomo.
   "Or THIS!" Jirou shouted as she shot her leg up and kicked Kaminari in the balls. The taller girl grabbed Jirou as Kaminari bent over in pain and the two girls ran out of the room and into the girls bathroom. Jirou quickly pulled Yaomomo into a hug and the taller girl tried to calm the purple haired girl down.

   After a few minutes, Yaomomo eventually calmed Jirou down then they made their way to Aizawa to tell him what happened with Kaminari.
   "We'll make sure to kick him out of UA for this," Aizawa said, "I'll speak to him. You two should head back to your dorms and rest." The two girls nodded and walked upstairs together.

   "Can I sleep with you tonight?" Jirou asked Yaomomo. The raven haired girl's cheeks turned a faint shade pink at the question.
   "Of course!" Yaomomo said, "I can sleep on the floo-"
   "Why not sleep on the bed together?" The purple haired girl asked. Yaomomo's face flushed red and her gay panic began.
   "T-that's fine..!" Yaomomo said as she opened the door to her dorm. The two girls walked inside, shutting the door behind them then they got into bed. Yaomomo pulled the blankets over them and felt her face flush red when Jirou basically started spooning with her.
   "Goodnight, Momo," the shorter girl said in her tired state.
   "Goodnight, Jirou," the taller girl said before they both drifted off to sleep.