BNHA Tweets: Uh Oh

(uh oH! heRE WE GO.)

(possible nsfw warning? its nothing major but i dont wanna make anyone mad. like its just yaomomo and jirou basically making out and saying that jirou's top was almost all the way unbuttoned. also mineta warning-)

   "Jirou, whats that coming in under the door?" Yaomomo asked.
   "Looks like some type of gas," Jirou said and both of their eyes widened. By then, they had already breated it in and the effects had started but not fully kicking in right away. Yaomomo quickly found a pen and paper and wrote a note then created a heavy rock.
   "I'm going to tape the note to this and throw it through the window below us. Hopefully who ever that is takes the warning and puts the gas masks I'm about to make on," the taller girl said and Jirou nodded. Yaomomo opened the window and threw the rock and note to the room below. She then threw some gas masks down. A loud crash of breaking glass could be heard. Yaomomo gave Jirou a thumbs up and turned back to her. The shorter girl walked over to the taller girl and ended up falling into her arms.

   Uraraka must of jumped a mile when that rock crashed into her room. She noticed there was a note on it as 17 gas masks (because mineta doesn't deserve a gas mask) were thrown into her room aswell. She grabbed the note and began to read.
   "I don't know who's going to see this but someone released a gas on the top floor and me and Jirou have breathed it in. We don't know what it does yet so please get this gas masks to everyone you find. Please hurry and save the others and get the pros to save everyone! Signed, Yaoyorozu."
   Uraraka muttered a quiet fuck and put one of the the gas masks on. She must of ran from room to room because by the time she had given all of her classmates gas masks, she was out of breath. Iida ended up texting Aizawa about the problem and Aizawa told him that he already knew and that pros just caught the guy and are trying to get answers out of him. All of the students, except Jirou and Yaomomo were all in the common area wondering if they should go check on the two girls. Their thoughts were cut off by Aizawa walking in.
   "The gas has been sucked out," Aizawa said, "accourding to the quirk user, this gas makes people...this isn't child friendly but I'm sure you all understand. Anyways, the quirk makes them more sexual and all that. Keep in mind this gas is controlling two of your classmates so if some of you try to walk in there and you happen to be their crush, don't make a huge scene." Mineta and Kaminari were the first to walk towards the stairs as they whispered to each other.
   "Maybe Yaoyorozu likes me and she'll strip!" Mineta whispered as he smirked, "and maybe Jirou likes you and you get to watch her undress for you."
   "I hope so!" Kaminari said. Uraraka shook her head at them and walked up the steps.
   "How bad could it be?" Uraraka thought. She was broken out of her thoughts by Mineta and Kaminari running past her, nearly knocking her over.
   "Oh man!" Mineta exclaimed in excitment, "I can't wait to see Yaoyorozu's boobs! She'll show them just for me!"
   "And Jirou's fantastic figure!" Kaminari exclaimed as well. After hearing that their classmates at started go rush after them to make sure they didn't do anything perverted. Kaminari and Mineta opened the door and started to speak but they paused once they realized what they saw didn't match what they wanted. They wanted to see Yaomomo and Jirou sitting there, waiting for the two boys, but instead they saw Yaomomo with her tounge in Jirou's mouth as they kissed on the bed. Yaomomo had Jirou's top almost all the way unbuttoned. The boys quickly slammed the door shut as their eyes went wide. Their classmates finally made it up the steps and wondered why they looked like they saw a ghost.
   "What happened?" Uraraka asked.
   "T-they about to be fuckin..." Kaminari said. Mina dragged the two perverts down the stairs by their ears as Iida gave them a long lecture.

   What happened to Yaomomo and Jirou when they snapped out of the quirk's control, you ask? You'll have to wait until the next part to find out.