MomoJirou - :) (not smut but idk what to call it)

(Hello dear readers! Here's a little gift, this will not mean I am coming back. I'm still out of the fandom due to personal reasons as well as me just falling out. Enjoy!)

   "Good morning, Jirou." The raven haired detective said, staring down at her recent catch.

   Kyouka Jirou. The same girl who stole from several stores, killed a few people due to them in her way, and a few other things.

   "Morning, Yaoyorozu!" Jirou said, smirking, "you think you can get me to talk today?"

   "I know I can," Yaoyorozu said, glaring down at her.

   Jirou scoffed. She was bound to a chair, her wrists locked to the table between the two. She couldn't escape.

   "So, what was your motive for the crimes?"

   "Oh, the trill, Yaoyorozu! The thrill!" Jirou shouted, "but you already know that." Yaoyorozu nodded, telling Jirou to keep going.

   "The trill is so fun. The rush of fear when the sirens get close. The way you run, the wind smacking your face in just the right way." Jirou cleared her throat, swinging her head back to push her hair out of her face.

   "Don't you want that thrill, Yaoyorozu?"

   "Excuse me?"

   "Don't you wanna feel the thrill of getting chased? The thrill of the wind against those rosey cheeks?"

   "I'm not a criminal, Jirou."

   "You should try it sometime. I think the role would look good on you."

   Just before the raven haired girl could speak, the station's sirens went off. Something was wrong. Jirou smirked.

   "That would be my ride! Kaminari is a bit late though."

   "What-" Yaoyorozu fell to the ground as a fist hit her face, quickly processing Jirou's bonds had been withdrawn.

   The purple haired girl grabbed Yaoyorozu's chin, making her hold eye contact. The red lights from the sirens were all that lit up Jirou's face. All that lit up that god damned smirk.

   "I'll see you around, Yaoyorozu."

   Jirou softly kissed Yaoyorozu's cheek, making the girl get flustered enough to not pay attention to where Jirou went.

   The prisoner had escaped.

   And Yaoyorozu might be head over heels for a villain.