MomoJirou - Soulmates (Fluff)

(heres what soulmate au this is: If one person writes something on their skin, it shows up on their soulmate's skin no matter where it is)

                    -Jirou's POV-
   I would always write on my arm to remember things. Most of the time it was a shopping list or a reminder about when my appointment was. Today it was different. I walked into the coffee shop and instantly noticed the new cashier and damn was she cute. I got in line and waited to order my coffee.
   "Hi! What can I get you on this fine day?" She asked as she smiled. Her smile was so bright I think it almost blinded me.
   "Hello!" I said as I smiled, "I would like a regular coffee with wipped cream please!"
   "That'll be $3!" She held her hand out and took the money I held out, "one regular coffee coming right up!" I waited for my coffee at the pick-up area. She came with the coffee and handed it to me.
   "Have a good day!" She said.
   "You too!" I grabbed my coffee and sat down at a table. I couldn't help but sneak a few glances at her. I decided to get out a pen and write on my arm about how I should come back and get her number. I noticed writing appearing on my arm so I figured my soulmate was writing something down too, but they don't do that often. Once they finished writing it said 'heres my number xxx-xxx-xxxx. I get off at 8:00' I felt my face turn a slight pink and I looked up to see the cashier wink at me.
   "The cute cashier is my soulmate?!" I thought, "holy shit I'm lucky!" I smiled and left after I finished my coffee.

   I pulled up to the coffee shop on my motorcycle at 8:00 to see if I could pick the cashier up. I took my helmet off as I saw her walk out. She smiled as she walked towards me. I handed her my leather jacket cause it was rather cold.
   "So you decided to come pick me up, charmer?" She asked as she put the jacket on, "I never did get your name."
   "My name is Kyouka Jirou," I replied, "you never gave me your name either."
   "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu," she said as she got onto the back of the bike.
   "Can I call you Yaomomo?" I asked.
   "I'd love that," she said, "are we heading to your place?"
   "Yeah," I said as I smiled, "hold on tight so you don't fall off, Yaomomo." I turned the motorcycle on as she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist. Once we got to my place, I parked the bike in the garage then we went inside.
   "Let's just sit and watch a movie, Jirou," Yaomomo said as she sat down on the couch. I agreed and put a movie in. We sat down on the couch where I was cuddled up next to her and she had her arm around me since I was smaller. We ended up falling asleep next to each other as we cuddled.

(this was a quick fluff cause its almost 12am and i've posted two smuts today so im like "hey they need some fluff right?" lmao)