BNHA Tweets: Momo

"Yaomomo."
   "Yaomomo!"
   "Momo!" That one woke Yaomomo up. The taller girl yawned and pushed herself up.
   "Mmm...what..?" Yaomomo asked in her tired state. She opened her eyes fully only to realize she was on top of Jirou. Hip to hip, breast to breast, and their faces not too far apart. Both of the girls' faces were a dark red. Yaomomo got off of Jirou and layed down beside her.
   "What time is it?" The taller girl asked as she yawned again.
   "Around 12am," Jirou answered, "I woke up not that long ago and I wasn't sure if you had information on that guys quirk or not. Like will anything else happen to me?"
   "Accourding to Aizawa, his quirk was just being able to put people to sleep a few seconds after he touched them," Yaomomo said, "the guy had knifes around his waist so we're lucky he ran off."
   "Yeah," the shorter girl said. The two girls talked for a bit before they tried to fall back asleep. Suddenly, Aizawa was talking over the loud speaker.
   "Students, there is an unknown person walking around the building. He does not look like the guy from yesterday so we do not know his quirk," Aizawa said, "please stay calm and try not to engage in combat." Everyone woke up from the loud annoucment and they all stayed hidden in their rooms.

   Jirou and Yaomomo got off of the bed and hid in the corner of the room. They were both holding onto each other as they told themselves they'd be fine.
   "Let's hope this guys quirk isn't too dangerous," Jirou said.
   "Yeah," Yaomomo said, "as long as we don't make too much noise we'll be fine." A thump echoed through the hallway Yaomomo and Jirou were on and the girls basicaly jumped out of their skin. They both guessed the guy climbed into the top window somehow since they were on the top floor. They swore they heard footsteps but they tried to push it off as them just freaking out...but the strange gas coming through the hall said other wise.