MomoJirou - Fuck The Rules (Fluff)

-Jirou's POV-
   It was a warm Friday afternoon and all seemed fine in the city until I showed up of course. Years ago, I betrayed UA. I worked for the League of Villains until pro heros took them out. After I gained all of the training knowledge I needed from UA, I betrayed them and left. I didn't feel too bad about leaving because I never really got close to anyone. Well...there was this one girl. Momo Yaoyorozu, also called Yaomomo. She looked destroyed after I left and I never understood why. She was the only reason I really didn't want to leave because I had a crush on her. I still do. Everytime I see her on TV I feel my heart flutter a bit. Sorry, I got off track. Anyways, I walked into the city and plugged my jacks into two near by buildings and used my quirk to destroy them. Of course, the screams of fear and shouts for a pro hero began. I figured I'd end up battling someone who wasn't that important to me at UA but when Yaomomo showed up I felt my heart drop.
   "Do I have to fight her?" I thought. I didn't want to hurt her so I ran off to one of the more private and silent parts of town. Little did I know, she was following behind me. I jumped into an alleyway and leaned against the wall. I thought I was safe until Yaomomo suddenly dropped down and grabbed my wrists then pinned them to the wall.
   "You thought you could get awa-" Yaomomo paused, "Jirou..?"
   "It's Earphone Jack," I said as I shuffled my feet around nervously.
   "No it isn't," she let go of one of my wrists and used her freehand to gently place her hand on my cheek as she spoke, "I miss you, Jirou. I miss the you that smiles when she sees me. The you who got all flustered when I held her hand or placed my hand on her cheek."
   "I miss you too," I said as I felt tears form in my eyes, "but you know we can't do this. I'm a villain and you're a hero."
   "I thought you were a villain. You don't follow the rules," the black haired hero spoke as she leaned towards me.
   "And you're a hero. You're ment to follow the rules," I said as a faint blush appeared on my face.
   "Fuck the rules just this once," she said then she kissed me. I kissed back as I grabbed her shirt collar and pulled her closer. She slid her tounge into my mouth and explored every inch of it. The only reason we stopped is because someone interupted us. A cat suddenly meowed, making Yaomomo jump back and I laughed.
   "A hero is scared of a cat?" I said mockingly.
   "Oh shush!" Yaomomo said as she giggled. We talked a bit longer before exchanging numbers and going our seperate ways. Whenever I did something crime related I tried to make sure Yaomomp was around so we could get away together but sometimes someone else would show up before her. Of course, I never got arrested by anyone and I don't plan on it anytime soon.