BNHA Tweets: Fuck.

(what yall missed: Jirou had a nightmare where Yaomomo and Todoroki got married)

   Jirou shot up in bed, breathing heavily as she felt tears form in her eyes. She let the tears fall down her cheeks as she let out a shakey breath. She completely forgot she was sleeping with Yaomomo until she heard her voice.
   "Jirou..?" Yaomomo said in a tired voice as she sat up, "what's wrong?" The shorter girl instantly turned around to face Yaomomo and pulled her into a hug. Yaomomo hugged back and ran her hand through Jirou's hair.
   "Hey...it's gonna be okay," the raven haired girl said, "I'm here for you." The purple haired girl cried into Yaomomo's chest for awhile but eventually she calmed down, yet she didn't want to let go of Yaomomo.

   "So what happened?" Yaomomo asked as she held Jirou close. The shorter girl had her legs straddling Yaomomo's waist as she kept her head in the crook of the taller girl's neck.
   "Just a nightmare," Jirou said, "I-I don't wanna talk about it."
   "Okay," Yaomomo said, "Aizawa tweeted something after you fell asleep last night and I figured I should tell you."
   "What is it?" The shorter girl asked.
   "Apparently Class 1A and Class 1B are having a dance," the taller girl said as she rested her head on Jirou's head, "you thinking of going with anyone?"
   "I hate dances," Jirou said, "I'll only go of my crush asks me out because I know I don't have the guts to ask them out."
   "Is it one of the guys..?" The raven haired girl asked sadly.
   "What? No way!" The purple haired girl exclaimed, "it's the most beautiful girl in our class. Her hair is so pretty and I could get lost in her eyes forever."
   "She sounds lovely," Yaomomo said.
   "You plan on going with Todoroki, don't you..?" Jirou asked.
   "No way!" The taller girl said as she laughed, "I like a girl in our class. She's absolutely stunning." The two girls sat in silence for a moment until the shorter girl broke the silence.
   "Wanna have a girls day out?" She asked, "except it's just the two of us." She giggled and Yaomomo smiled.
   "Of course!" The raven haired girl said.

   The two girls had a day of fun. It started with breakfast of pancakes in the common area, then a trip to the mall, next was a quick meal at McDonalds, last but not least they went to the park. Before they left the park, Jirou had asked the taller girl something.

   "Hey, Yaomomo?" She said to get the taller girl's attention as she wrapped her earphonejack nervously around her finger.
   "Yes?" The taller girl asked as she turned to the shorter girl.
   "I was wondering if...uhh..." Jirou let out a shakey breath, "if you would go to the dance with me..?" Yaomomo felt herself smile widely.
   "Yes!" Yaomomo exclaimed, "of course!"