They both knew it wasn't gonna take just five minutes...

Stan: Whoa... Painted the walls on your own?
Louis: (nods) Yeah... Harry thought it needed a change.
Stan: (raises an eyebrow) So... new friend?
Louis: (dry) Why are you here Stan?
Stan: (sighs) I just... wanted to see you.
Louis: (annoyed) You said you wanted to talk alone! (Huffs) Fine then. You've seen me. Leave.
Stan: (sighs) I've missed you...

***
Harry: (pacing; phone rings; hesitates seeing the caller ID; sighs and attends the call).
Zayn: Haz?
Harry: (biting the inside of his cheek) Zee...
Zayn: (small smile) How are you?
Harry: Good...
Zayn: Um... you never called... I thought... (trails off; sighs) I missed you.
Harry: M'sorry.
Zayn: (biting his lip; sounding vulnerable) Is... something wrong? You're being distant... Please tell me Haz...
Harry: (heavy sigh) No Zee... I'm sorry for making you think that. (Smiles) So tell me. What have I been missing?

🎗🎗🎗

Harry: (sitting on the couch; clear that he is angry).
Louis: (sits down beside him) Haz...
Harry: (doesn't say anything).
Louis: Come on, why are you like this now?
Harry: (doesn't look at Louis) Who was that?
Louis: (sighs) His name is Stan. He used to be my only friend...
Harry: (raises an eyebrow).
Louis: Then one day he tried to kiss me and I refused and then he insulted me and I never spoke to him ever again. End of story.
Harry: Oh... So why did you decide to talk to him now?
Louis: (shrugs) I mean... it's been two years.
Harry: So he came to tell you that he moved on?
Louis: No... the opposite really.
Harry: (fiddling with his fingers) I don't like him.
Louis: Me neither.
Harry: He was rude...
Louis: I agree.
Harry: (trying not to sound jealous but failing miserably) But he was your best friend... he was with you through your tough times...
Louis: (trying to hold in his laugh) Yeah... yeah he was...
Harry: (gives him an extremely unimpressed look; looks down).
Louis: (shakes his head fondly and hugs Harry sideways) You're so cute when you're jealous.
Harry: M'not jealous.
Louis: (pecks his cheek) Sure. (Walks to the TV).
Harry: (amused; wipes his cheek) Was that really necessary? (His eyes fall on Stan's gift; slyly pushes it away). What are you doing?
Louis: I'm setting this up. (Switching on the speaker; music starts playing). Karaoke!
Harry: (shakes his head vigorously) No no no no.
Louis: (strides upto Harry) Oh come on! (Pulls him up) Please.
Harry: (makes a tired face) Louis... no...
Louis: I know you love Sinatra!
Harry: (stern) No.
Louis: (doesn't give up; whiny) It's my birthday Harry! Sing for me. Please please ple-
Harry: (snaps; pushes Louis off) I said No!
Louis: (taken aback by the outburst; looks at Harry in shock for a second which is quickly replaced by sadness; switches off the system; looking at his feet) Um... I think I'm gonna sleep... Good night. (Turns to leave).
Harry: (curses himself for being so harsh; bites his lips contemplating; closes his eyes sighing) 🎶I've never been in love before...

(Just imagine Harry singing this song in this version)

Louis: (stops in his tracks; looks at Harry surprised).
Harry: 🎶I've never been in love before... Now all at once it's you... (looks up) It's you forever more... (grabs Louis' hand and pulls him). I've never been in love before... I thought my heart was safe (Louis looks down, Harry lifts his chin) I thought I knew the score... (wraps his arms around Louis' waist and pulls him extremely close) But this is wine... (starts dancing slowly) It's all too strange and strong... (twirls him) I'm full of foolish song (dips and quickly pulls Louis to his chest; both giggling) And out my song must pour. (Gets serious) So please forgive... (Louis looks into Harry's eyes; Harry gently swipes his thumb over Louis' lip, his eyes falling on them) This helpless haze I'm in... (looks into his eyes) I've really never been... (cups Louis' face and gently caresses) in love before....
Louis: (eyes hooded; only a centimeter gap between their lips).
Harry: (eyes closed; exhales deeply).
Louis: (doesn't say anything; eyes wavering between Harry's lips and eyes).
Harry: (lets out a sound as if he's physically hurt) God... you don't know how much I wanna kiss you right now...
Louis: (whispers) Then do it...
Harry: (bites his lip) I can't... I shouldn't...
Louis: (jerks him lightly) Kiss me Harry...
Harry: (shakes his head but doesn't make an effort to move away).
Louis: (brushes their lips togther tempting him; mumbles) Why not?
Harry: (exhales) Because... because I don't think I'll ever be able to stop...
Louis: (pulls back a little to look at Harry in the eye before he leans in kissing Harry's nose and then his lips).
Harry: (all his worries are forgotten as he pulls Louis closer if it were even possible, kissing him deeply; his lips then travel down Louis' jaw to his neck rendering Louis breathless as he sucks the delicate skin).
Louis: (arches back in pleasure as he clings to Harry's shirt) Make me yours...

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

               💙 YAY!!!💚