🎗🎗🎗

At Louis' house:

Harry: (swirling his spoon not eating; avoiding eye contact with Louis).
Louis: (sighs) Haz... how long are you planning to avoid me?
Harry: (doesn't look up) I'm not avoiding you...
Louis: Oh shut up. You've been distant since it happened.
Harry: (doesn't say anything).
Louis: (bites his lip; mildly scared that Harry might shut him off) Haz... you don't (cautious) you don't have to be embarrassed or anything...
Harry: (looks up; an unidentifiable look on his face which kinda startles Louis).
Louis: (continues nontheless) ...cause I've had these attacks and I understand how depressing they are... even after it's over you feel like you're living them again and again...
Harry: (still doesn't utter a word; leans back in his chair; playing with his fingers).
Louis: (extremely worried cause he doesn't know what Harry must've dreamt of to look that deranged and broken... and the fact that Harry wouldn't talk to him now, only worsens his fears; he remembers Harry shouting the word 'no' repeatedly. He also remembers Harry whimpering and calling for his mum. Then it struck Louis. His Mum. Harry must've dreamt something about her) Haz...
Harry: (no response).
Louis: (sighs) Come on. Get up.
Harry: (looks up annoyed).
Louis: (walking to his room; hands at the hem of his shirt) Lemme show you something...

🎗🎗🎗

The Pretty Bird Club:

Niall: (trying to avoid Selena as much as possible; but failing miserably since they are the only ones at the bar; Perrie, Jessie and Leigh-Anne are on the dance floor with their boyfriends while Liam just left somewhere with Jade leaving him all alone to drink in his own misery).
Selena: (clears her throat; trying to get Niall's attention; decides to start the conversation herself when Niall doesn't bat an eye). Ni...
Are you okay?
Niall: (sighs; Shit. He has to say something now...) Um yeah... I'm fine.
Selena: (gets close; places her hand on his) Really? You sure? Cause you look too tense babe...
Niall: (tries to slightly pushes her hand away) Stop... we can't keep doing this...
Selena: (extremely close; her lips brushing Niall's ear making him shudder) Why not? It's not like you love her or something... (slides her hand up Niall's shirt; her cold fingers gliding over his spine sending him chills) Lemme take care of you...
Niall: (biting his lip trying so hard to control his desires) No... stop...
Selena: (takes her hand away quickly; tears filling her eyes; stutters) I-I... you don't want me anymore... (starting to weep) I'm such a loser...
Niall: (guilty) No no... (grabs her hands) You're not... come here...
Selena: (quickly hugs Niall; crying in his chest) Even my mum couldn't live with me...
Niall: (pulls her up cupping her face) No no don't say that...
Selena: (looks up with tear stained cheeks; her eyes travel to Niall's lips).
Niall: (mutters) Fuck.

---

Liam: (chuckles) Where are you taking me?
Jade: (excited; stops when they reach a restricted area).
Liam: (looks around the beautiful room; lit by dim moody lights) Are we even allowed here?
Jade: (casual) Nope. (Smiles when she hears the soft music playing).
Liam: (also smiles looking into her eyes; bows down) May I have this dance?
Jade: (chuckles and takes Liam's hand and places it on her waist) You may...
Liam: (a bit flustered; sways to the music).
Jade: (gets closer; her smile fading).
Liam: (gets aware of their closeness; eyes fall on her lips).
Jade: (leans in kissing Liam gently).
Liam: (wraps both his arms around her waist; pulling her close to his body; titls her head slightly to get a better angle).
Jade: (moans softly into the kiss; swipes her tongue against his bottom lip).
Liam: (eyes snap open and pulls away immediately).
Jade: (confused) Oh my God... was it too much!? I-I'm so sorry... I got los-
Liam: (shakes his head; distracted) No no... it's just... (groans).
Jade: (walks upto him) Hey... it's okay... we can work it out-
Liam: (shakes his head) I-I can't... (looks at her apologetically) I'm so sorry...
Jade: (sighs) It's Zayn, isn't it?
Liam: How did you-
Jade: (small smile) Come on Liam... it's really obvious. You talk about him a lot... even on our dates. And I've seen the way you look at him.
Liam: (sighs).
Jade: I've always had a crush on you... so I thought I could maybe change your mind... but apparently no...
Liam: Jade... I really really like you... but, I love Zayn... (sighs) I thought the same thing too. I thought maybe I could move on... (closes his eyes) but I really can't... I couldn't stop wishing I was kissing him instead... I'm really sorry to put you through this...
Jade: (sad smile) It's okay...  I'm not gonna condemn our wonderful time together just because you're in love with someone else... I hope we can still be friends...
Liam: (nods eagerly) Yes ofcourse! I'd love that.

(A/N):

To all the wonderful people reading this fic, I would like to say a massive Thank you! This is my first fic, and thank you for sticking around! I love every single one of you even if I don't know you personally. All your votes and comments never fail to make my day brighter. Thank you for that

All the love - M.S