And that's how they end up a laughing mess lying on the frozen lake.

On their way home:

Liam: (looks at Zayn) Dont hit me... but, I don't want this day to end...
Zayn: (bites his lip to hide his smile) Me too... surprisingly.
Liam: (smiles).
Zayn: (subtly walks into Liam).
Liam: (laughs; pushes Zayn).
Zayn: (sticks out his tongue; smiles shaking his head) Me too...

Frozen lake:

Lying on the ice facing the sky:

Louis: (pointing to the sky) That one looks like a rabbit.
Harry: (looks where Louis is pointing; shrugs) I think it looks more like a little monster.
Louis: (gives Harry a weird look; under his breath) Freak. Look Look! It has a fluffy tail aswell! (Hits Harry's arm) Told ya it's a rabbit.
Harry: (purses his lips) Could be a little monster with a fluffy tail. (Louis turns to him and gives a look) We may never know.
Louis: (rolls his eyes).
Harry: It is what it is Tommo.
Louis: (exhales deeply) It is what it is.
Harry: (turns to Louis) Hey Lou... tell me about your tattoos.
Louis: (looks at him) Uh... each one tells a story.
Harry: (leans closer) Story time.
Louis: (thinks) How about I tell you the one story that led to all these tattoos?
Harry: (serious) Lou... are you sure?
Louis: (smiles) I am Haz... I lo-like you very much and you're my best friend (Harry looks down). Ofcourse I wanna tell you.
Harry: (bites his lip) But... are you gonna be okay?
Louis: (unsure but nods) Yeah... I mean it happened ages ago...
Harry: Well you can stop whenever you feel uncomfortable okay?
Louis: (smiles) Okay... So uh..  I was 11 when it happened. (Exhales heavily at the memory) My mom had to take care of the girls so... I used to walk home everyday from school. But one day... four men... (eyes glistening; chokes on a sob) Uh...
Harry: (already knows where this is going; rubs his shoulders; also emotional) You don't have to do this Lou...
Louis: (shakes his head) They took me to an alley... I kept thrashing... I tried to run really, I promise I tried to run but they were too strong and... (chokes).
Harry: (pulls Louis to his chest).
Louis: (hides his face in Harry's chest)  They took turns... uh...
Harry: (hugging Louis tightly to his body; also tearing up).
Louis: (between sobs) A-and I was in s-shock I couldn't use my p-powers... until...
Harry: (intertwines their legs).
Louis: Until they stabbed me...
Harry: (anger rushing through his veins; tears feel hot.)
Louis: (sniffles) I don't know what happened but... when I woke up I was in the hospital.
Harry: (doesn't say anything; still hugging him).

Louis: It took 3 weeks for me to heal physically. Mentally.... I was still broken. I mean I was just a kid. Funny how one bad thing could ruin your whole life... (shakes his head) I suffered from PTSD. I had nightmares.  I wouldn't undress while bathing for a year. I didn't speak to anyone. Damn I wouldn't allow anyone other than my mum to touch me for 3 years. I still can't stand close to anyone without having an attack! Except you...
Harry: (kisses the top of Louis' head).
Louis: I became violent. I started cutting. That's what the scars are... (to himself) I'm disgusting. I couldn't control my powers. One day they went out of hand and I almost hurt my sisters. I would've never forgiven myself if that had happened... My stepfather took them away but my mom stayed. (Sniffling) She stayed. She gave me a reason to live again... And I was slowly healing. She slowly glued all my broken parts together. And finally when I was almost whole... my mum died... I was shattered again.
Harry: (tears strolling down his cheek).
Louis: (slowly wipes them; sad smile) It's okay Haz... I got you now.
Harry: (wet snicker; kisses Louis' forehead). What happened to those rats? Did they rot in jail?
Louis: (bites his lip) My powers must have gotten outta control. They were close so... they couldn't survive it... (wet chuckle) The entire city-
Harry: Snowed.
Louis: (nods)
Harry: My parents were killed that day.
Louis: Oh Haz?-
Harry: It's okay let's not talk about it.
Louis: (biting his lip) I'm a murderer aren't I?
Harry: (shakes his head) You're a survivor.
Louis: (looks down).
Harry: Look at me. You are the bravest person I've ever met Lou. You inspire me.
Louis: (chuckles) It wouldn't surprise me if you asked for an autograph.
Harry: Me neither. Sign here please. (Points to his lips).
Louis: (smiles; kisses him softly).
Harry: (pulls away before involving tongue). We shouldn't keep doing this...
Louis: Why not?
Harry: This isn't what friends do...
Louis: Haz I don't-
Harry: Please Lou... (bites his lip struggling) It wouldn't be right to my parents...
Louis: (looks at him sadly; hugs him tightly).
Harry: (wraps his arms around Louis; breathing in his pleasant scent; looks at the sky; sighs contently).

And he lays there holding the fragile yet valiant boy in his arms wishing he'd never forget every small detail of this beautiful moment.

(A/N):

     Sorry for the delay!! But hope you like the Chapter

Louis' Backstory finally!