Chapter ten

Ringing sound of my phone woke me up. My phone was ringing for the second time this morning. I missed the call for the first time. I pick up my phone from the nightstand table to look to the caller id. It shows L'il Sissy with a devil emoji, it took me a moment to realise my sister was calling me. I swipe the green button to the right real quick before the call ended. I open my mouth to talk but I close it the moment I hear my sister shouting at me. "Why did you took so long to take the call? You never take the call on time.", she kept babbling.

"Why did you called?" I whined replying her questions with a question. "I called to ask how the party was and if something interesting happened. Also no update on your new neighbour."

"You called me at SIX in the morning to ask that. Why are you so cruel? At least let me sleep a bit more." I deadly face panned while the anger rises on my body but the saddest part is, she can't see me through phone so no use of it.

"Answer me now. You already took the call. I'll let you sleep after that.", my sister demanded me to reply. "Alright, here you go.", I started to tell her everything. How we became friends with Lisa, that we danced a lot and had a few drinks. I also told her what happened with the two boys and how I got to know Samuel till how we got back. "AND, I made eye contact with my new neighbour yesterday when I was about to close the curtains, now bye." I could hear her begging for me to wait but I didn't wait a second longer. I was feeling too sleepy. "Sweet sleep come take over me.", I shout before closing my eyes.

******

"Knock knock!", I hear the sound coming from behind the door. I again take my phone to look at time and I see it's already 10 am. Damn, I fell asleep for another 4 hours. I stand up from my bed in slow motion and reach my door at a slow pace. I open the door before rubbing my eyes to get the sleep away. There was no one. I look to the left and right but I couldn't see a fly.

"Why is this happening again?", I ask myself before closing my door and going back to my bed. I'm not going to fall asleep again so I make myself comfortable on my bed. I hold my phone on my hands and turn on my WIFI. I stare at my phone for a whole minute. I was getting so many notifications from different social media app's. One notification caught my attention. It was a message request on messenger from the same facebook account who send me friend request. It's weird because I don't know them then why are they trying to talk to me. I open the message to see a simple 'Hi'. (Ahead Skyler's conversation with the stranger on Messenger.)

Unknown:

Hi

Me:

Hey, do I know you?

Unknown: 

No, but I want to know you. I want to be your friend.

I instantly got a reply from them. It was like they were waiting for my reply.

Me:

Sorry, but I'm not interested to know you or be your friend.

I'm sorry but I'm going to delete our conversation. Please, don't try to contact me again.

Unknown:

Now now that's not what I was expecting.

Don't force me to use other ways.

I was asking you so nicely.

Me:

Look, I don't know you and I don't want to know you.

If you start like this then I'm going to block you.

Unknown:

You can't stop me even if you block me.

I finally found you and I'm not going to let you go that easily.

And, I DON'T JOKE!

Seen

I got so scared I just blocked them on Messenger and also on Facebook. I'm not sure how they can contact me but at the moment I had to get rid of them.

Unknown's POV:

"Now now, I see you want to play hard to get but don't worry baby I'm not going to let you go that easily. Not when I found that PERFECT someone who is non-other than you." They smirk on Skyler's message.

End of Unknown's POV

It's been 2 hours since I blocked them. With every ticking second, I'm getting more anxious. I did my morning routine and I made myself breakfast but I can't tell how hard it was for me to eat. Each bite of my sandwich was so hard to swallow through my throat. I felt like crying. After eating I came back to my room. I'm looking outside my window, with no emotions on my face, at the fountain in the garden. It is calming me a bit.

'Ding', this sound made me blink my eye back to reality. I look at my phone to see a message from Em in our group chat. Me, Angie and Em have a group chat on WhatsApp. She is asking us if we are willing to meet with her. She has invited Lisa too because she kept bothering her that she wants to meet up and talk a lot. Angie already agreed. I'm in deep thoughts, should go or not. After what happened earlier I'm not in the mood to talk or to see someone.

'Ding', again this sound bought me back to reality. Both of them are waiting for my reply. I don't want to disappoint them so I agree for the meetup. She wants us and Lisa to meet at the main entrance of our dormitory. With that, she ends the chat. I put my phone back on the table and start to stare at the fountain.

******

It seems like forever. My legs start to hurt from standing too long in the same position. I take my phone to look at the time and it shows 1 pm. I should start to get ready otherwise I'll be late. I go to my closet and take out simple comfortable clothes. Jeans pants with a red high neck long sleeve top. I change into the clothes, put a bit of makeup and comb my hair because I don't want to look dull. My friends can see through my soul so I want to look presentable without worrying them.

I put my black leather jacket on since it's not too cold. I wear my favourite high-heeled fish head slippers ( Picture below).

 I wear my favourite high-heeled fish head slippers ( Picture below)

I look at my phone for the time and I see it's 1:30 pm. I sign and take my bag, phone and keys. I close the door and lock it. I start to walk through the corridor. I can see the lift but I'm too scared at the moment to take the lift. I open the door to the stairs instead of going towards the lift.

As I arrive at the main entrance, I take a seat at the bench. I wait for my friends while looking at the fountain. I'm trying to calm myself from these thoughts running inside my head. 

Author's note:

Do you guys like the small surprise (Unknown's POV)?

I'm sorry guys I didn't update much. I'll try to update more <3