Chapter seven

It seems like forever before Angie said "I think we found the perfect outfit for you with all the matching set. So close the curtains and come to see it."

I lazily stand up on my feet and slowly approach my window. The moment I grabbed my curtains to close it, I looked up and saw someone on the other side doing the same thing like the last time. But this time I wasn't fast enough to hide myself behind the curtains. It was my new neighbour with those mysterious eyes. Our eyes met each other and just like that, I forgot what I was doing. His light honey brown eyes were locked with my green ones. We kept looking at each other, and it felt like we were being hypnotised, at least I was being hypnotized by him. I don't know why I didn't look away, but he also didn't look away. Why?

I snapped back to reality when I heard someone screaming my name very loudly. I looked towards the source of the voice and saw Em panting. "Are you planning on coming tomorrow? Why is it taking you so long?", Em asked taking a few steps towards the window. "NOTHING", I said instantly and I looked back but I didn't see anyone standing there. The curtains were closed this time. I felt relieved, I closed my curtains as well and went to my closet where my friends have been patiently waiting for me.

"Okay, I'm ready.", I said excitedly but also a little scared to see what they choose for me. "Here you go!", they both told me and showed me a white top with beautiful long sleeves, jeans and light brown heels. (Picture below)

"SOO", they both said with a questioning look

"SOO", they both said with a questioning look. "I like it. We are just going to a party at a friend's house. So hmm the outfit, it's not too casual but also not too fancy. It's honestly perfect.", I said, smiling and nodding my head to the outfit. They both start to clap in happiness. I was still looking at my outfit when I heard them saying "YOU ARE WELCOME!". I just chuckled at their childish behaviour.

"Now show me your outfits guys, then we all can start to get ready.", I say, looking at them. "I thought we can all wear a little matching outfits so we both took something like your outfit.", Angie said showing her outfit. She had a black top with long sleeves, white ripped jeans and light brown heels. (Picture below)

"And here is mine

"And here is mine.", Em said showing her outfit. She had a colourful off-shoulder crop top with jeans and black heels.  (Picture below)

"So, what do you think?", They asked me

"So, what do you think?", They asked me. "It's just perfect, 3 best friends with matching outfits. What more do you need to make the night perfect?". I answered smiling.  They also smiled at my reaction. "Let's get changed into our outfits, we also have to do a bit make up.", I said and they nodded agreeing with me. 

We changed into our outfits after a few minutes. We all took a mirror and started to do our make up. We were doing everything in a real rush. I was standing in front of the dresser mirror, Em was standing in front of the mirror on the wall and Angie took the mirror that was above the bathroom sink.

******

I'm finally done with my make up. I had also put on some matching earrings and a choker necklace with a heart on it. I got it for my birthday and I just love to wear it. I looked at my phone to see what time it was, it was already 6:30 pm. "Girls, are you done? It's already 6:30 pm. Let's hurry up otherwise we will be late.", I told them. 

"Don't worry, it's not that far. Just 10mins walking from here. And, I'm done. What about you Angie?", Em said. "Just a moment girls, I'm almost done. I'll be right there.", Angie said quickly. I unlocked my phone to keep myself busy. The first thing I saw was a notification of Facebook. I then remembered about the notification that I had received when I was in the lift. I didn't get time to open it. Just when I was about to open it I heard Angie say "I'm ready. Let's go." I again put my phone in my pocket, not opening the notification, AGAIN.

We all looked at each other for a moment and said "PERFECT". We left my room and I locked the door. We took the lift and Angie pressed the button to the ground floor. We were just talking about how the party would be. Em was telling us that there will be a lot of students from our batch. The lift dinged, signalling us that we arrived at the ground floor. We quickly got out of the lift and walked towards the entrance. "This way.", Em said pointing on the right side.

We kept on walking and walking when Angie asked, "Aren't we there yet? We have been walking for a while, it feels like more than 10mins." Em laughs at Angie's reaction and answered, "We just arrived. It's that big house in front of us." I follow Em's eyes and look to the house in front of us. It's not just a house, it's A VERY BIG VILLA. WOW, I was surprised to see it, that girl her parents must be very rich. 

"Come on girls, let's go inside.", Em said excitedly. With a weird feeling in my heart, I took a deep breath and walked towards the door with my friends.

Author's note:

What do you guys think will happen next? Will her gut-feeling be right?
Leave comments with your thoughts.