Chapter four

We just got to our aula for our lesson. This is the biggest aula of our university with almost 800 seats. We sat in the first half so that we could see the professor properly.

"Come a little further.", said Em going further to the seat she of her choice. We sat in the middle to see the projected slides perfectly.

I took all the stuff I needed for this lesson and so did my friends. The professor directly started with a question. I wasn't prepared for this so I wished with all my heart that he would choose anyone but me. "So, tell me.", I heard him saying. My eyes following the professor's look to that person who was chosen to answer his question. I glanced at someone a few seats further. I looked a little longer to that person or I might have had been staring. After staring at that face for a few seconds I suddenly realized that IT's HIM. He was that guy with mysterious eyes, the same guy that was stuck in my head since the start of this uni year.

I woke up from my imagination when I hear Em asking "What happened Skye.". I just noticed then that I was looking at him the whole time. I quickly say "Nothing!" and lean back on my chair.

Was it him who was standing across Starbucks? But I'm not sure because I couldn't see that guy's face very well. At this moment my head was filled with tons of questions, the only question that remained unanswered.

"Skye something is definitely going on, but what, and why won't you say anything to us, to your OWN FRIENDS.", said Angie a bit annoyed but also very concerned. Not only Angie but also Em looked concerned. They always had a look on their face when they were genuinely worried and this time they gave me that look. So I could tell that they were being serious.

"You don't have to worry. I was only thinking that the guy who just answered the professor might be the same guy from Starbucks. Not only that, but because he was also looking at me during our class earlier.", I tell them truthfully instead of saying nothing like I always did. I didn't wanted to hide my worries from them anymore so I decided to tell them the truth which actually also gave me a sense of relief.

Just when I was finished telling them about him they turned around to have a look at the guy. They tried not to make it look too obvious so that he won't get suspicious of us talking about him. But as always they miserably failed to not to stand out, I could tell, because he looked at us as if he knew that we were looking at him.

"There are lots of boys that look at girls so don't stop thinking too much. Who knows, he might be looking at you out of interest. ALSO, try to forget about the incident.", said Em giving me an assuring look. "Yes, she is right, just focus on your studies and don't forget that we are always here for you.", Angie added. I nod with a smile on my face and said "That I know for sure."

We gave our attention back to the lesson.

******
"Having classes this late isn't fun at all. I couldn't even concentrate well.", sighed Em. We were finally on our way back to our dorm room.

"Really! Luckily, we don't have any classes tomorrow morning.", said Angie looking kinda relieved. "Really, so what time do we have class tomorrow?", I asked her and she said 1 pm to me.

It's already dark now. We just entered our building. I quickly hug my friends and wish them goodnight. I make my way towards the lift.

After entering the lift, I press on the button for 2nd floor. The lift is going upwards and after a few seconds the light started to flicker and suddenly the lift stops. I got really scared and started to press on the emergency button. I keep pressing till someone took the call.

"Hello!", I heard someone saying on the other side of the line. I quickly say "Hello, I'm stuck in the lift." "Remain calm. I'll see what the problem is.", answers the person sounding as calm as possible. "Okay!" is all that came out of my mouth.

I was getting really scared at this point. I quickly looked at my phone for the network. I wanted to try to call my friends, but it doesn't work at all. I still text to them both that I'm stuck in the lift.

Suddenly the lights went off. I got soo shocked and again started to press on that emergency button repeatedly, but this time I didn't get any reply. I used my phone's flashlight for some light and sat in a corner of the annoyingly small lift.

After a while, the lights came back and the lift started to work. The lift opened on the second floor. I quickly stood up and ran out of the lift like never before. I saw my friends and they came to me and hugged very tightly like they could loose me at any moment. I just lost it and started to cry and their embrace.

"The lift stopped, because someone turned off the power. I can't understand how someone could go there.", said the man just before leaving us. "Are you alright, try to calm down.", said my friends to me.

"I really don't know why it had to happen to me. I haven't done anything to anyone, so why me." I say falling down to my knee's and then on the ground.

"Let's go to your room.", Angie said while she was trying to help me to get on my feet. Em helped her to help me stand up and we all leave to go to my room. Em asked me my keys and I told her that it's in my right pocket. She quickly opened my door and we all went inside my room.

I was still crying, and they were also still trying their very best to calm me down.

"You know what, tonight we are going to stay here, and we could also do something fun together.", said Angie unexpectedly, trying to lighten up my mood.

"I already have an idea, we can play truth or dare, and we can sing and dance and also a lot of other stuff.", continued Em, talking so fast that she was running out of her breath.

"Take it easy otherwise you will suffocate.", said Angie laughing, not leaving any opportunity to tease Em.

At moments like this I realize, that they truly are the greatest friends I could ever ask for. They continued trying to make me laugh. I was also laughing with them, but deep inside I was still terrified. But I didn't let them notice it, because I didn't want them to worry. I could only hope for tomorrow to be a better day than today, and that's also what I did, I hoped for a better tomorrow.

Author's note:

I hope that you all had a wonderful today. Life always goes on, so if today was "a bit" off, don't worry, you still have a chance to have a wonderful tomorrow.
Always have the patience to let the storm cool down itself, because believe me it always does cool down!