ッ octavia blake

available.

title:
hell above

face claim:
daniel sharman
as
alecander "alec" kepnes

face claim:daniel sharmanasalecander "alec" kepnes

love interest:
octavia blake

season:
pre-season 5

key info:
this story takes place during the six years they were in the bunker. his dad died on the ark helping to conserve oxygen, so it's just him and his mom. his mother was part of the council on the ark, but when alec was thrown into prison for stabbing someone they kicked her off. alec and octavia were friends when the og 100 landed on earth. they were close until octavia became close with indra, causing them to lose touch. octavia always had a small thing for him, and so did alec but with everything going on, neither really did anything to express their feelings. during the dark year, alec would help octavia with all her decisions so she made him her "second in command". after six months, octavia has a break down and alec steps up. although he was her second in command, he still thought that some of her ideas were a bit much.

extra info:
alec stabbed someone, because they were threatening to kill his mother for making the final decision of having the guys father float. he wanted revenge, but alec acted first. alec and bellamy were also close. alec and murphy are extremely close friends, as well as raven. raven taught him as much as she knew before they went separate ways. so, alec is sort of a tech guy, in a way. which is why him and monty were friends. alec and his mother have a very close relationship with. both being scared to lose each other. she was able to work alongside abby in medical !

note:
this is basically a story of what happened in the dark year/when they were trapped in the bunker during the six years. nothing is changeable about this plot! i rlly love this one too so someone take it before i write it !!