ッstiles stilinski

available.

title:
killer queen

face claim:
marie avgeropoulos
as
amara argent

face claim:marie avgeropoulosasamara argent

season:
four

love interest:
stiles stilinski

key info:
amara was born in the 80's and was introduced to hunting when she was twelve. at the age of seventeen, her family in france was ambushed by a pack of wolves and they all died—until a doctor found her scratched up and bruised in the basement of her home and had her cryogenically frozen in 1997. after allison dies, a hunter (the calaveras) have her thawed in france and brought her to america for their own good. before scott and his pack went to mexico, the calaveras sent her to california with one of their own to keep an eye on scott and the she-wolf. her and the hunter she's with find the deadpool and kill a few wendigoes for some money and scott finds out and tries stopping her before she kills more.

extra info:
she does not know kate is the she-wolf until scott tells her. she has killed many people, but she was manipulated as a teenager by her uncle gerard (who trained her). chris and kate all thought she had died with the rest of her family, but gerard knew she wasn't bc he was the one who had her frozen. so they're both surprised when they see her for the first time. she is still trying to change her hunting ways—she is use to what gerard has taught her and as well as trying to get use to all the new technology and all that. scott remembers allison mentioning something about amara from her "family history" and tells stiles who goes digging around and finds out about her family dying. after a while, stiles starts to think she's bad ass and is actually really down to earth once you get past her protective layer.

note:
this will be a slow burn. stiles does not fall in love with her when he first sees her. at first he thinks she is "evil" and not trust worthy because she's an argent that allison hasn't mentioned and she wasn't at gerard's funeral. the title may be changed, but ask first.