ッ stefan/damon salvatore

available.

title:
marlboro nights

face claim:
shay mitchell
as
mariah cooper

face claim:shay mitchellasmariah cooper

season:
your choice or slight au

love interest:
stefan or damon salvatore

key info:
the coopers and bennett's have been friends since the two families were introduced to each other. mariah knows about them being witches and helps bonnie in the process. mariah and bonnie are the best of friends, and would do anything for each other. mariah takes an interest in stefan (or damon) but he was too into elena so when the other brother gets with elena, mariah goes to (IF IN SEASON ONE) goes to grams and asks for a love potion. if in another season, she goes to bonnie and asks her for a spell. (if in season five, she goes to the twins and asks for a potion). they give it to her, and tries to explain that there are consequences for using it but mariah waves it off and a few days later gives it to the brother. for the first month, it's all lovey dovey and is working but then it turns into an obsession. the brother is always by mariah's side and "follows" her everywhere. it turns creepy and she gets scared and asks whoever she asked for the potion/spell for help. (if she asked grams and she's dead, she goes to bonnie but she doesn't know what to do because she's still learning).

extra info:
mariah is close to everyone EXCEPT elena. the two are friends, but she doesn't consider them the best of friends for various reasons. she dated tyler for a while, but broke up with him because she found out he slept with vicky. her and vicky do NOT get along because of it. her and matt are the second closest beside her and bonnie. at the end, the spell is broken and she discovers that the best way to fall in love isn't by using her best friends magic and instead by being yourself (something like that lol).

note:
basically, she uses a love potion/spell on either stefan or damon and after a while it turns into an obsession for her. the love interest MAY be changed, but you have to explain why you would want someone else.