A/N

I've seen a few people asking me to update this story, which I've put on a long hiatus due to an incident that causes me to stop writing chapters for it. I lost the internet to write this book, needless to say.

I didn't say it would be discontinued, like most books would because of the too many plots and writings. I've love to write this book back, unfortunately there isn't much of a choice.

I have too many books to continue, like the I Am Who I Am, The Betrayed Silent Champion of Alola and Kanto, and Moon Fang Heritage. As you can see, these four books are not even close to done. The Betrayed Silent Champion might have an ending soon after a few chapters, for the I Am, it's unknown when will I update it since I'm, well, very busy. The Moon Fang Heritage hasn't even tipped the surface yet unless I decided to end it at the Kamino arc.

You see, most stories has always this type of habit of abandoning their works shortly when they find out it's too long. Or unless they make it cheesy and short, with confusing motives and character dialogues and personalities. I've seen it multiple times. I'm not saying I'm better, I have abandoned a few of my books halfway through like the Thunder book, the Undertale Chara and Sans book, and all. Completing a story is hard unless you find a way to do it without worrying.

I have a habit of thinking many ideas that would be somewhat different from most books. Say like I've never seen a book where there's no leading character of an OC except Izuku with motives that would be interesting than being bland. Most stories focus on Izuku, the main protagonist, and it's always to make him important, sympathetic, plays a larger role, must be protected, Bakugou suck balls, everyone likes him. I'm saying my thoughts often lead me to have more troubles for myself. Ideas like a crossover, that often lead me to have the impulse to write it down.

It happens often, especially when I get bored and think of ideas. This book was inspired when I play Ruby Destiny Guardian game, with the whole Guardian Pokémon and Trainers, the balances of each Guardians.

The conclusion whether or not this book will be continued or not: it will continue, but don't expect it to be too soon.

The book will be on a very long hiatus, until I get my bearings right with the whole impulse thoughts. I might say it might take too long, probably a year or two until I come back. But I'm not sure. The matter I discussed about why I don't write chapters for this boon anymore back then was because I have many chapters that was on the St. Anne and the battles going on, and after it got randomly deleted, I quit.

The book is not discontinued, but it won't have an upload for a while. Any possible sequels won't be made as well, as I originally thought of Ash traveling to each regions after he won. Instead I'll throw in the mix and say he would travel to Alola, and other regions for a small adventure or something. I hate it when I disappointed my viewers that I would be discontinuing. Especially, well, the Sweet Ashy incident that got deleted by my own intentions.

So yes.

And no.

Book is not discontinued? Yes.

Book will have an update soon? No.

I made my choices so no one can control me to continue or discontinue. Actions and words have consequences. Backlashes of my yandere Cynthia book that I deleted by my own choice and not the viewers While yes, few of the viewer's words had impacted on me that the book was wrong, but when reading it back, I'm like, "What have I done? What was I thinking?"

I'm saying this much is because... sigh, well, four books enough for more plots can be extremely frustrating. To any of you future writers, please focus on one book before you decide to make another you want to publish. Do not publish one if the book isn't near the ending you want to happen. It can be frustrating to write an especially long chapter but shove those thoughts that might get in your work. It's good that you have internet to write other books than say like your entire work being Pokémon. That's my best advice.

I've brag a lot so here's the truthful answer: I have doubts regarding to continuing this book. But nevertheless, I'll say it that it's not discontinued, it will be continued, however, that would take a while to happen.

Have a good day!