Team Rocket

"You know, Misty, walking on foot isn't so bad." said Ash, while looking at the girl walking depressingly behind him. They didn't know who stole Misty's bike, but the girl was really angry and depressed at the lost of her bike.

"Say how am I supposed to go back to my hometown without my precious bike?" She sighed. Ash look at her curiously before asking.

"Don't you have a Flying-Type Pokémon with you?"

"I only have a Staryu, Starmie, and Goldeen, you think those three, two pure Water-Type and one half Water and Psychic, can learn Fly? Great help, Ash." Misty sarcastically said, as Ash shrugged off while wiping a sweat off his face with his back glove, panting a little due to the pain traveling in his body.

Then, they heard an announcement from Officer Jenny on the entrance of Viridian. "Attention, pedestrians of Viridian City, attention, pedestrians of Viridian City! We have reports about Pokemon Thiefs in our area! Being on the lookout for suspicious looking strangers! Repeat — Being on the lookout for suspicious looking—" She paused upon seeing both Ash and Misty.

"Huh? Speak of the devil." Officer Jenny approaches them with a threatening look. "Are you passing into the city, if so, I need to see your ID." Grumbling, Ash grabs his Pokédex before handing it to Jenny, who opens it and tap a button as Dexter said out loud.

"I am Dexter. A Pokédex programmed by Professor Oak for Pokémon trainer Ash Ketchum of the town of Pallet. My function is to provide Ash with information and advice regarding Pokémon and their training. If lost or stolen, I cannot be replaced."

"Oh, I see. You know, you are the fourth person I'm seeing today from Pallet Town." Jenny remarked before looking at Misty. "And what about you?" Misty took out a card and handed it to Jenny. The Officer's eyes widened, and look at Misty, who place a finger over her lips with a sheepish smile.

"You two can pass. Sorry, but recently, there has been few reports that Pokémon Thiefs has been around Viridian. Few poor Trainers got some of their Pokémon stolen by Team Rocket." Jenny said, as Ash's eyes widened before scowling, and Misty grits her teeth.

Team Rocket. A rising organization that dome a lot of problems to the Pokémon League. As such, there are many cases where Team Rocket has been stealing many powerful Pokémon from Trainers. The Kanto's Champion, Lance, and his group of Ace and few Elite Trainers, has been working on to find the main base of Team Rocket and confronted their Leader. The Leader is still unknown.

"What's with the injuries, kid? You look like you took one heck of a beating from someone." Jenny pointed out on his injuries, as Ash rubs his head.

"Well, me and Misty were battling in Route 1, so I guess that battling must've caused a flock of Spearow to chase after us. I, uh, was protecting my Pokémon from the flock, but he evolves and finished them off." Ash explained. Jenny look surprised, before she hops om a motorcycle.

"Hop in, kids. You ain't gonna make it to the Pokémon Center in that condition." Ash reluctantly agreed before looking at Misty.

"I can just walk. It's been a while since I've came to Viridian City, and I need to buy a few Potions. My injuries isn't really bad."

"If you say so. Thanks a lot, Misty. I'll see you sometime."

Misty nodded, before Jenny said. "You might wanna buckle up, kid. This is going to be a blast." Both teenagers went into a state of confusion.

"Wha—"

It wasn't until a girlish scream from a boy shrieks throughout Viridian City.

The doors to the Pokémon Center was opened as Nurse Joy watches as an Officer's motorcycle roars inside the Pokémon and shrieks in front of the counter. Officer Jenny went full gangster with a dazed and terrified young man behind her, clutching onto her waist as if his life depends on it, which is correct.