Calamity

Yo!

Before we get down to story, I want to say a few reminders:

First of all, Team Rocket Trio in this story are way different than the anime counterpart. Instead of being obsessively trying to kidnap Ash's Pikachu and cause havoc to Ash and his friends, they are too different in this story, as they do not have the obsession and being a joke relief. They are more focused on their missions given by their Boss, and are also a bit stronger, which is the reason why they have an Arbok and Weezing instead of Ekans and Woffing. They won't get as much screentime, but meh.

Second, like I said before (I think), Ash will get many Pokémon as well as a few Legendary. They won't be as overpowered, because having an overpowered protagonist is pretty boring. Also, I don't know if I am planning this or not, but I think I'll make where after Ash finished his Kanto journey, he'll set off to another region but it'll probably take a long time and stressful to do it, lol, so I don't know if I want to make a sequel or not.

Third, there is no such thing as "Level" in this book. The only way Pokémon gets stronger if by battling, getting many experiences in battles and such. Just a joke, but the reason how Pidgeotto lost to Charmander in their first day, despite Pidgeotto training for nearly a year, is because, Pidgeotto doesn't have many battle experience like Charmander does, who was battling and sparring with Archen and training with Oak's Charizard and other Pokémon, for a week. It's just a joke, but who cares and just read the book!

At evening, the Guardian Trainer of Reshiram walks across the street of Vermillion City after they've arrived and Reshiram returning back to her Pokéball. The green hair man stops at the Pokémon Center, giving Nurse Joy there his Pokémon, except Reshiram, for checkups.

N decides to venture around the city for a bit, smiling as he watches as a little girl plays with her Growlithe. Both shares a strong bond, something that makes N happy. A person bonding strongly with their Pokémon certainly feels delightful, for N.

However, a person passes by and N senses the annoyance coming from the Pokéball, containing a Nidoking. It's obviously the Trainer and Nidoking doesn't share a strong bond, rather a hateful bond.

"How can some people get so cruel against Pokémon as tools? Disgraceful." N thought negatively. Living a life with his foster father was hellish for N and his adopted sisters, whom are the only people N loved. His father is the Leader of Team Plasma, their goal is capture either two Guardian Pokémon, Reshiram or Zekrom.

Thankfully, Reshiram did came and destroys the castle they lived in. No one was dead, and N felt a connection between he and Reshiram. It only took a few moments before Reshiram lands in front of N, revealing she's the Guardian Pokémon Reshiram, and has chosen N as her Guardian Trainer, because of his pure-heart and nature to protect the Pokémon he sees.

It was probably the best day N had.

"Yes, it certainly does, my friend." Reshiram remarked, forcing N to chuckle softly.

Guardian Trainers aren't normal, in facts. Guardian Trainers that are chosen by the Guardian Pokémon will began developing weird abilities. N's gift is to understand Pokémon and feelings from Reshiram, as all Guardian Trainers are able to understand Pokéspeech and their Pokémon grow stronger. For an example, if chosen by Xerneas, the Trainer would receive a small portion of Xerneas' power of reviving life but for the Trainer is weak, as such, they can only bring life back to dead plants and stuff.

Not only that, Guardians possess the ability to know whether or not a Guardian Pokémon had selected a human as Guardian Trainer. It's the reason how N and Reshiram was able to sense Yveltal, the Guardian of Destruction, had selected a Trainer as his vessel but don't know who the chosen is.