Mitsuki

Ash and Green, as well as Brock, stood or lean against the walls. They were at the Pokémon Center, with the help of Brock's Rhydon carrying Gardevoir, they were able to arrive quickly and Officer Jenny had just arrested the abuser, named Jason, for abusing his Pokémon.

Of course, they didn't need trails that proves Jason is innocent, as Gym Leader Brock was there to witness the abusing. Brock was also respected by a lot of people in Pewter City, as such, everyone believed his words as he is a man that never lies once a bit.

With Jason arrested, the Pokémon he had with him is currently being treated by Nurse Joy, who is now at the Emergency Room, treating Gardevoir's wounds. Ash sighs frustratedly at the hours of waiting, as Green rubs his shoulder reassuringly to relive his stress.

"Don't worry, Ash. I'm sure she'd be all right." Brock assured. Gardevoir was a female, by the way.

"Well, thanks."

The red light went black as the doors opened, a slightly exhausted Nurse Joy steps out with Chansey behind her. "Nurse Joy. Is Gardevoir ok?" Ash asked immediately, getting straight to the point as soon as she steps out.

"Oh... Gardevoir will be okay. But it's a miracle. Her injuries were so terrible, she wouldn't have survived right now." Nurse Joy said. They sighs in relief, glad to Gardevoir will be all right. "Right now, Gardevoir is resting with the other four I've treated." Nurse Joy said with a smile.

"Thanks for helping the Pokémon, Nurse Joy." Brock said gratefully. Nurse Joy chuckles and shook her head.

"I should be grateful that you and your friends were able to bring Gardevoir here, Brock." Nurse Joy said kindly. Brock blushes a bit, looking away, a little bit shy, as Nurse Joy walks away.

Ash and Green look at each other, before looking back at Brock. "We know each other because I usually come here to heal my Pokémon when a challenge happens." Both of them nodded with their mouths shaped in a "O."

"I see..."

Brock clears his throat, removing the red in his cheeks as well as the look. "In any case, Ash, I am really impressed with your actions. I respect that." Brock remarked with a smile. Ash sheepishly rubs his head, as Brock dug something inside his pocket. "Due to that, even if our match isn't done, I want to give you this." Brock said and gave it to Ash, as the white-haired Trainer stares at it in shock.

"The Boulder Badge?"

"Yes. Now, I give you the Badge because you are special, Ash. Imagine if we would still be battling while the poor Pokémon was getting beaten up? I would be ashamed." Brock said, arms crossing and smiled. "Of course, our match will continue, if you say so." Ash look at him for how he knows. Brock just gave a look that he understands.

"Sure. Thanks, Brock."

"Anytime, Ash."

Soon the sun began to drown down to night, as Ash sat on the chair and eating his dinner at the Pokémon Center's cafeteria. The white-haired boy pulls his hood down, sighing for the 10th times this day. Green was sitting next to him, minding her own business and the rest of their Pokémon currently eating Pokémon Foods while Archeops eats Berries.

Ash then feels tugging on his jacket, as he look to his left and saw Gible, his arms reaching up for Ash to hold him as the Pokémon Trainer smiles and finishes his last bite before picking Gible up. The Land Shark Pokémon yawns and sleep in Ash's arms, as the boy rocked back and forth gently.

"You might be a good father one day, Ash." Green teased with a smile. Ash frowns at her annoyingly, as the brown-haired girl laughs a little.

"Oh, shut up, Green."