Chapter 12

No clue what to name the chapter, so excuse the "Chapter 12".

Ash felt a pang of irritation and eyes twitching, as people were glancing at him, or rather, them. It was been a few hours ever since he won the Cerulean Gym, and the whole fiasco. He had taken his injured Pokémon to the Pokémon Center for healing, and had decided to take a walk around Cerulean City, only to get embarrassed because...

"Mitsuki, Reina, stop. Let go of me."

Both Mitsuki and Reina are hugging his arms affectionately! Almost as if they are his loving girlfriends, but he's not a Poképhile!

The two didn't responded, as Ash grits his teeth slightly while cursing himself. Maybe he should have stayed in the room instead...

"This is embarrassing. People might think I'm a Poképhile..." Ash growled out while a Trainer walks past by and look at Ash with a weird look.

"No."

"Teleport us back to the room."

"Okay."

But instead, Ash founds they have teleported back to the entrance of Cerulean City. Ash look at both Pokémon and saw the smile on their faces.

"For the last time, this isn't funny."

"Ash?"

The white-hair boy turns around and was surprised to see a familiar face, removing his annoyance.

"Brock?"

Brock stood a few meters away, wearing his clothes and a large backpack. "Gosh, I haven't seen you leaving Pewter City. So how've you been doing? I see..." A sweatdrop appears on Brock's forehead. "... your Gardevoir and Kirlia are..."

"I'm not a Poképhile, Brock!" Ash yelled with an embarrassed tone, as both snuggled his arms deeper while Brock flinched at the yell.

"Chill, I wasn't talking about you being a Poképhile. I was just saying how much affection your Gardevoir and Kirlia are showing to you." Brock chuckled, as Ash scowls slightly. "It could be a good sign your Pokémon deeply cared about you."

"Yeah, and these two won't stop hugging my arms like some sort of pillows and people are thinking these two are... damn it." Ash growled, as Brock laughs half-heartedly, irritation Ash even more.

"Some females are like this."

"Ok, you two. I'll buy you ice creams if you let go of me."

Almost immediately, both Mitsuki and Reina let go of Ash and look at him with gleaming eyes that shows excitement and joy.

"Chocolate!"

"Strawberry!"

Both grabbed his shoulders, as Ash shot an apologetic look at Brock before the white-hair Trainer disappears alongside with his Gardevoir and Kirlia. Brock stood here, amused, and lets out a chuckle.

"What an interesting kid."

A woman passes by, as Brock holds his ground while biting his lips, trying his best not to unleash his hidden desire. Older women are his greatest weakness, as Brock has a huge hormone that shows his true colors and flirted any women older than him once they are in his sight. As such, he has been trying to suppressed his dumb hormones for quite a while.

"I hate my hormones!"

After a while, Ash had offered Brock to share his room as he had two beds that one of them has been used by him. Brock thanked the offer, as the two are now at a park, with Mitsuki and Reina holding an ice cream cone. Chocolate for Mitsuki, and strawberry and mint for Reina.