I'm A Mess

Chapter 20 (Newly edited) -7

I'm a Mess

(Changes made in the plot)

Enjoy these chapter lovelies. I hope like this book by now. A special shout-out to Ashley for being one of my most sincere and supporting reader. This book could have not been written so far without her so give it up for my girl! She is the sweetest person ever!

Now some of you shy readers, this one's for you. You too shy to come up front you can just PM me and I will try my best to reply.

Sorry for the long wait.

Read on!

................................................................

Sarah's P.O. V

Remember that time when you were young, used to doodle then showed your mom how perfect of a picture you had drawn? On top of that, your mom smiled and patted your back as if it were the greatest achievement you could have.

I envied the very same moments that couldn't be lived now.

In the blink of seconds, I grew older but no wiser. My dreaded insecurity and anger issues piled up to become a teenager in agony who followed, rebelled, fought, loved all in one form with my mom by my side to aid me with my parabolic emotions.

So you could have figured the torment of realizing how much I had hurt a woman who accepted me at my worse. Something no one else in the world would do. Not Taylor, not Hannah, not Dave and not even... Zack.

We, as humans, aren't fit to adapt to other people's flaws so easily. Mom had been the standing pillar of concern and hope.

I had too much on my plate. The first one to cross off my to-do list was apologizing to mom. The visible signs told me I had had a greater impact on her mood and her attitude than what I had expected, hating her being scared of dad. If I were in her shoes I would be debating on what to do as heavily as she was and if I faced the facts, I wasn't in my best model behavior in the last few months. There was a huge cyclone of change of temperament.

The apology guide: that's what I needed. A series of apologies because this was way more damaged goods than repair with a simple sorry.

Dave volunteered for the perfect distraction. As Dave was such a scared cat to have the guts to ring his crush up I had called Polly last night, told her- being straightforward- that Dave would love to take her out sometime and she had readily agreed with a loud yelp.

Couldn't blame the girl. Everybody in school knew she hadn't had the chance to out and I knew it was her first date.

So I wanted it to be perfect for them.