Not an Update

/  AUTHOR RANT/

Hi guys,

I know, I know, some of you must be all ' Where the hell have you been, you idiot? We have been waiting for your update.' but this is not an update.

I agree it is HIGHLY annoying to read a book and then realise that the damn author is not updating it. Yes, I deserve to be tied up and thrown in the Amazon and be fed to the piranhas or be throtlled but...good luck finding me!

I have my reasons, NOT EXCUSES BUT reason and I feel to sad to break this to you but I have to, this book is not going to updated till OCTOBER.

Assignments, scholarships, competiotions, conferences, THE MOTHEREFFIN EXAMINATIONS!!! are all on my priority list right now.

Plus my cr@ppy school believes in soooooo many restrictions that I get kicked out everytime I use any 'non-educational' website.. Yes mes amigos, it is hard.

But don't worry, I have already planned ou this book till chapter 26 and there is so much more so I am guessing this book will be more than 200 pages!!! Yay!

The grammatical errors will be corrected at the end.

The problem isn't writing the chapters but typing it on a computer to get it published. As me updates are usually 5-7 pages long it takes me almost an entire day to type it which I can't spare as it means missing my school.

Yours embarrassingly,

The author who is trying to make an update :(

A BIG SORRY GUYS.