Skipping Dreams

Chapter 6 :-

Skipping dreams

....

" Sarah Baker ! Why are you screaming in the corridor? The other classes are getting disturbed. " . That's right. The principal.

Breathe Sarah , just breathe. Don't see his face and everything will be alright .

" Can I have your attention !" he said mockingly. That's the reason why I was out of class in the first place, not paying attention.

Don't . You. Dare. Look at the pervert.

Taylor elbowed me and I retaliated.

" Ah! Taylor mason. "

" Yes, sir." Taylor replied sarcastically and saluted.

" Enjoying company ?"

Less than you ever did with..

" I'd answer your question but I don't want to piss my girlfriend off." girlfriend???

There was a moment of silence and it seemed mr. Hemmings was thinking about his master plan . Great mason! You gave the perfect excuse to Mr. Hemmings to get along in a serious discussion with my parents . And Mr. Hemmings could do anything. I repeat, anything to meet my mom and try to loop her away. Though that wasn't going to happen but let's imagine if Helen found out and suddenly decided to come for a 'short visit' and things in my living room got more awkward and...nastier . Not the scene I'd want to come downstairs to.

My couch would be forever stained with unpleasantaries. If that was a word. which I knew it wasn't .

" Sarah ! Look at me , do you want your parents to find out you are finding an accomplice to entertain your self?"

"n-no, sir. " I stuttered. No looking up. No peaks , no glances. Especially no eye contact.

" I'm calling your mo- Mrs. 'Baker' at this moment." he said with a hint of bitterness. That did the trick. My head snapped up. How did two people get a job and a college degree got this guy nothing?

His face .

" Baby, you're doing fine!"

" You're taking me places."

"aaaaaagh. Oh my god."

Those wild evenings pictures ran through my head.

"Sarah , breathe . Easy process. " Taylor mason shook me vigorously trying to make me calm. I was hallucinating.

Make it stop. Those disgusting things. Make them stop!!!

The last thing I remembered seeing was Alan 's face , then everything went blur.

And pitch black.

.....

I woke in a white room. Everything was white and bright and blur.

God?

" You are awake? Thank god, I thought I killed you. "

" What the fuck did you do with her man?"

" Finally ! She's got them open. Could you keep it down a bit ?"

" I need a new job ."

" Ya think!" Everyone in unison.

" helllloooo. What am 'I' doing here? Isn't she the one that's dying?"

So many people. My head hurt. I reached my head with my hand. I was still dizzy . Who the hell were these people?