The day after...yesterday.

Chapter 11:-

The day after...yesterday.

...................................................................................................................................................................................

This chapter is going to be intense in a good way. I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and was really excited too. I really hope you guys like it. This is where the fun begins. . .

Oops! Did I spill it out ? Is finally turning slightly awesome. At least that is what I think.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

My first kiss went a little like this

[Kiss] and twist [kiss kiss] and twist

[Ke$ha:]

Well my first kiss went a little like this

[Kiss] and twist [kiss kiss] and twist

................................................................................................................................................................................

' Slammed ' coughs, ' crooked nose' coughs and a various other coughs later the first period started saving the dignity I had left.

After the game had ended, the announcement of s-ex education class was the reminder of how much life sucked.

The bell rang. Everyone proceeded to class and I to the washroom to clean up my hair and the paper balls thrown at me.

I quickly escalated the scene only to be bumped by someone.

“ Zack ?”

“ Sarah.” he drifted with his rough sleepy tone.

His hair was messed up, his lips were swollen and his eyes couldn't help but close themselves. He looked exhausted.

“ Are you okay? You're missing class.” I said not sure what to do. It could be the game-winning after party hangover which was waning him down.

“ What?” he asked, his focus not on my words.

“ It's $ex education, Mr. Hemming is taking it. You shouldn't be skipping it. “

He started laughing with his tired voice then ran his hand through his hair and kicked an invisible stone on the floor.

Was he stoned or...?

“ $ex, huh? I got it before the class even got started. Gifted talent." he laughed again and winked.

I didn't know what that meant but I left a nervous laugh.

He leaned close. Too close.

“ Sarah.” he dreamily sighed. “ You are so...-”

Our faces were too close. His body weight was slowly shifting on mine.

From being inches away from my face he quickly changed path and his head landed on my shoulder.

Before I knew it, a chuckle left out and his whole body weight shifted on me.

He had fallen asleep!

On my shoulder!

He was too heavy and I collapsed with him on top of me.

Oh no!