My Heart Be Warned

Chapter 23

My Heart Be Warned

Another update is here! Yay! I think this is the longest there has been: 9 freaking pages which is a huge deal and a great amount of time and effort.

Guess the songs given in this chapter and you will earn a shout-out.

................................................................

Sarah's POV

Call it magic.

Call it true.

It had happened.

I rubbed my cold fingers over my lips going back to last night. Last night; truly unforgettable.

It wasn't a blur. It was crystal clear.

Whether he had feelings for me was uncertain.

There was never a hint dropped but only an explosion.

Or maybe he was toying with my emotions trying to get in my head because Taylor Mason had a masters in hypnotizing girls for the happy moments of his d! ck. He could commit a murder for a blow job but for him, it wasn't that tough. Him being shirtless would make hundreds of girls sign-in and spend the night with him.

Whatever his reason was, it worked. I couldn't stop thinking about him. The breath-taking kiss we could have had if I didn't cut him off made me frustrated.

I had a boyfriend for god's sake! It wasn't decent of me to think of any other guy in that way.

But I couldn't help it.

Taylor had always intrigued me with his aura of mystique and he was one person in my life who was full of surprises.

How could I begin to define Taylor Mason?

He couldn't be put into words.

His attitude was a big 'f*ck off', his words were the appetite of crack and his actions were unpredictable.

Taylor was a breath of fresh air in the glumness of Trinity High. His spirit of living life involved catastrophic inadequate phases of constructing devious dissension's and fracases.

The way he swaggered past made heads turn but his small bickers made my temper boil. His smart-ass comments infuriated but I couldn't think of a day without them. His mocking tone slammed your rebuttals but you couldn't help but laugh at his act of lack of sympathy and kindness.

His strong cologne lingered on my sweater until I threw them in the washer.