26

"Wake up Vinny! We have to be on time, or else we'll miss the bus!"

Vinny let out a groan and grumbled, "Why do we have to wake up so early even though it's the weekend?"

"You know very well why." you replied.

"... Yeah yeah."

He stood up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and change his clothes.

"Do you have your bag? Then, let's go!"

You shouldered your bagpack and left the house, heading with Vinny to the bus station.

There, the others were already awaiting you two.

You noticed that Dom had shaved his head.

After the bus arrived, you all stepped in.

Of course you were sitting next to Vinny.

Only after a few minutes of driving, Vinny looked furious and complained, why they had to go all the way up a mountain for cycling training.

"I think that this training will be good for you." you answered his question.

A gaze outside the window, and you saw that the weather suddenly got gloomy. There also was no signal here.

Suddenly there was a loud 'clunk' sound, what caused you to jump and the bus came to a halt.

"What's going on?"

The driver stood up and began to clump toward you all at the last seats.

You got goosebumps as he came near you with every new step he made.

The man looked really scary and he was holding something behind his back.

When he was in front of you all, he was swinging a metal rod.

You clenched onto Vinny's arm and shut your eyes. But nothing happened for quite a while.

While slowly opening your eyes, you heard the driver say that the engine had broken down and that he had to work on it, so you all had to get off here. You only had to walk a bit more from here on.

So you got off the bus and walked the rest of the way to the temple.

As you were behind Vinny, you noticed that Vinny's back was soaking wet.

At first you wanted to ask him why his back was wet but you didn't.

You were walking for a very long time now, as the sound of a bell attracted everyone's attention.

It got louder and when something appeared, Dom got so scared, that he fell down.

But it was only a squirrel, that was holding a bell.

Suddenly, a man appeared on a bike and apologized for startling you.

He was a already a grownup man, way older than you; maybe like between 30 and 40 years of age. He also was a monk of the temple where you were going to stay on this trip.

Then you all followed him further up, until you reached the temple on the top of the mountain.

Up there, all the bikers had to change to some grey clothes that the monks in this temple were wearing.

Everyone was laughing at Dom, since he looked like a monk in these clothes with his shaved head.

The boys then had to carry wooden rollers, while following the monk to another place, while the girls and you were taking their bikes along.

The monk finally stopped at a waterfall.

In the middle of the water, there was a very big stone, and next to it, there were several big stones, leading to the land.

The boys had to carry the wooden rollers to the big stone and then ride on it with their bikes.

They had been riding on it for two hours.

You were standing with Mia and Yuna on land, watching everyone else riding.

Suddenly Minu was shouting something and lost his balance, falling to the right where he bumped on Jay, in wich Jay bumped on Dom and in the end, he splashed into the water.

But Dom, now sopping wet, quickly got on his wooden roller again and rode even more determind.

But as time went by, everyone looked very tired.

Well, you could imagine it, as they had been cycling for hours now.

The sun had already set, when the training finally ended and they all looked very exhausted, while lying on the ground.

When you were at the temple again, you ate something and after that, the boys took a shower and changed their wet clothes to dry ones.

Vinny immediately snoozed off after changing his clothes and so you put a blanket over him.

"You're really close to Vinny." Dom said.

Minu smirked and asked, "Are you two dating?"

"This is the second time you're asking this..."

But this time, your answer was different. The opposite of the last time to be exact.

"Yeah we are." you answered him, in wich they all looked somewhat shocked.

"What?! Since when?"

"Since yesterday."

"Oho~"

"Hey don't tease her!" Yuna yelled at them, and then Mia and Shelly appeared with roasted sweet potatoes on ther hands.

"Oh, sweet potatoes!" They like, forgot everything that you had been talking about and were now storming toward the snack for them.

Vinny woke up from hearing this word and you began to eat them together.
You had to chuckle from his act.

After eating, they had to train again.

"This is really hard for them..."

You waited for them to finish their training and went to bed afterwards.