4

When you were home, you did your homework and then you went out to buy things you needed.

You were about to cross an empty street as you suddenly heard a car and shortly after that, you saw a man on a bike who was just turning to the street you were.

He was riding at full speed right at where you were.

You jumped away before he could run into you.

"What the heck?" you thought.

And right then, a car appeared on the same direction where the man on the bike appeared and stopped beside you.

The window curled down, and a man asked you, "Do you happen to see someone with a bike riding here?"

"Yes. He went this way." You pointed down the street where you just came from.

"Thanks!" he said and drove away.

Then you went further down the street and two bikers rode past you.

Not minding them, you continued your way to the convenience store.

There, you bought everyhing you needed and then you went out.

Right then, you heard a slamming sound, so you turned your head to that direction.

You saw Vinny tottering and Sung beside him, who helped him walk by having an arm over his shoulders.

Vinny looked pretty beaten up.

The moment you saw him, you ran up to them and asked, "What happened?"

"You are..." Sung didn't seem to recognise you.

Vinny looked up and when he saw you standing there, he said, "A friend. She's (Y/N), can't you remember?"

"(Y/N)?" Sung frowned, seeming to want to recall having seen you somewhere or heard your name.

After letting out a chuckle, you gave Sung the answer to his question that he just didn't seem to recall.

"I sit next to you in class. The new transfer student."

With this, Sung finally remembered you and let out a small, nervous and awkward laugh.

"Let me help you." you said and put the other arm of the injuried boy on your shoulders.

Sung and you brought Vinny to his house.

On the way there, none of you said anything. You also didn't question Vinny about the cause of his injuries. So your way back was in total silence.

Before you could pass your house, you stopped on

When you arrived at Vinny's house, you asked him out of concern, "Do you have something to treat your wound with?"

When Vinny wasn't giving you an answer, you pointed at your front door.

"Come in, I'll treat your wounds. I have everything we need for that." Your tone of voice was undeniable.

Once they heard that, they began to walk to the door of your house.

Inside, you lead Vinny to your couch in your living room.

"Wait here." you said and walked off to your kitchen to get a first aid set.

Back to the boys, you immediately started to treat Vinny's injuries.

While you did that, you said to Sung, "You can go to the kitchen and help yourself." Your glance wandered to Vinny's injuries, which you were wrapping right now, to his face and you asked him, "Have you already eaten dinner?"

He shook his head and said, "No"

"Hey Sung.", you called toward the kitchen, "Please get us anything to eat that's already finished from the kitchen and heat it up for all of us."

"Alright."

Ten minutes later, Sung came back with plates, chopsticks, spoons and rice with beef and salat.

You had also finished treating Vinny's injuries and you all ate together.

After eating, Vinny and Sung went back home.