21

When you woke up in the next morning through your alarm on your phone, you stood up from your bed and brushed your teeth in your bathroom.

Then you changed your clothes and went downstairs.

You saw that the boys weren't awake yet, and so you began to make breakfast.

You were setting the table as the others woke up one by one and made themselves ready for the day.

When they were finished, you all ate breakfast.

Jay was still depressed.

You were really worried about him, but you couldn't do anything for him and neither could the others.

When everyone ate up, you went to your schools.

A last wave to the Sunny High boys, then you parted ways, going with only Vinny by your side, to your school.

There, you sat on your seat and waited for the lessons to begin.

- Time skip -

On lunchbreak the boys in your class began to chat loudly.

You saw that Sung was going to Vinny and just stood next to him.

When you glanced over to Vinny, you saw that he looked uneasy.

Then you heard him say to Sung, "Gather the guys for a minute after school."

"What's he planning?" you thought, but you didn't asked him.

- After school -

You went with Vinny and Sung to a street somewhere in the neighbourhood, behind you, some boys of your school.

Then Sung handed them a paper with a picture on it.

It was a picture of Jay on his bike when he rode in a competition.

"Find this bike. I'm counting on you guys." Vinny said.

When you knew what Vinny was up to, you were pretty touched.

So they went to search the bike that belonged to Jay.

Meanwhile, you went with Vinny to meet Minu, and you three went to a arcade, where the both of them played a ball game.

You didn't play anything and just watched them playing.

Soon after, Vinny got a phone call and his face turned serious.

"They found the bike." Vinny said and went outside.

Minu and you followed him and you got a taxi.

"What? Someone else is chasing after it? What the hell's going on? Alright, I'm on my way now, so don't let him out of your sight."

Then Minu asked Vinny if it was really Jay's bike, since they saw it get crushed with their own eyes.

But Vinny answered, that it wasn't his bike what they saw earlier.

When Minu asked why Jay didn't recognize his bike, Vinny said, that he had bad eyesight. He didn't want to give him false hope, so he didn't say anything, since he didn't even know where his bike was.

When you arrived at the place, you saw a kid, who said that he was a fan.

When Minu checked the bike, he confirmed that it was really Jay's bike, so Dom asked him to give it back to him.

The boy really gave it back, saying that he didn't want Jay not to participate in races anymore.

Dom gave him his hummingbird jacket and so you all went to Vinny's house, where Jay was.

Inside, you ate kimchi stew with omelet, that Vinny's mom and Jay had made.

Jay thanked the guys for finding his bike.

Then, after you all finished, they went out for a light ride and you decided to accompany them.

Dom asked Jay what he was going to do now, since his mom was totally against him riding his bike.

Jay answered that he just wanted to do what he wanted now.

Dom suddenly said, that he should hook up with Shelly.

He said that someone needs to get the ball rolling for the rest of us single losers.

Vinny then began to shout, "Don't include me in that you f#cks!!"

Jay suddenly began to explain why he was participating in the competition.

It was because of that 'Sangho Choi' guy. He wanted to hear the reason for his uncle's doping incident and his suicide from him.

"He really must have loved his uncle."

Fateful Encounter  {Vinny Hong X Reader} (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara