11

When you arrived at Vinny's house, he opened the door and held it open for you to step in.

Inside, he said, "I'll prepare your futon. In the meantime, you go change your clothes in the bathroom."

So you did as he said and went into the bathroom.

When you found it, you stepped in and changed your clothes to a little oversized white t-shirt and gray sweatpants.

You left the room and went back to Vinny, who was about to cook something in the kitchen, so you went over to him and asked what he was cooking.

"Ramen." he answered.

"I'll help you."

After the dish was finished, you enjoyed what you two cooked.

"Your ramen was delicious."
you said when you finished eating.

You stood up and took the dishes with you to the kitchen to wash them.

When Vinny saw that, he said, "You don't have to do that."

But you just smiled at him and said with a tone that no one could contradict, "I'll wash them.", then turned to continue your way to the kitchen.

After washing the dishes, you returned to the living room.

And after checking the time, you quickly brushed your teeth and went to sleep after saying goodnight to Vinny and setting your alarm clock on your phone.

- Next morning -

You woke up through your alarm,
but you weren't fully awake yet.

So you stood up with half-closed eyes and wanted to go to the bathroom to get ready for school, as you suddenly tripped over something and hit your face on the floor.

Full of pain, you held your face with both your hands and slowly turned around to see the cause of your tripping.

Vinny was lying there, still fast asleep even through you just tripped over him.

Now you were fully awake and looked at the clock that was hanging over the door.

You had one hour left before you have to head out for school.

While you decided to let Vinny sleep, since he had to save his energy for the race today, you got your bag and went to the bathroom to get changed.

When you stepped out, you saw a woman who just entered the house.

You two looked at each other with a surprised look.

"Who are you?" she asked in which you quickly bowed and answered her, "I'm a classmate and friend of Vinny.
I was sleeping over here."

"A friend of Vinny? I'm his mother. Come, I'll make you something to eat."

"It's okay. I don't want to bother you. I'll head out now." you said and made your way outside after bowing to her again.

"Oh, that's right. You have to go to school, right? Where's Vinny?"

You stopped at your track when she asked that, and turned around.

"He's still in the house, sleeping."
you answered, in which she surprisingly asked, "But if you're heading to school, why aren't you two going together?"

"Oh, well... Today is the school's anniversary, so we have the day off."

"But I thought that you were going to school."

"No no. I'm heading out, because I have a meeting with my friends.", you lied as you were getting more nervous, "I'm sorry, I'm already late. I have to go now."

After shortly bowed to her again, you quickly rushed away, before she could ask any further question.

"I hope that she believed it." you thought as you were running to school.

Because of the conversation with Vinny's mother, you only had half an hour left before class was starting.

You were running as if your life depended on it.

When you arrived at your classroom, you saw that the teacher wasn't there yet.

So you let out a sigh of relief as you went to your seat and sat down, totally exhausted.

Sung was sitting next to you on your right.

"G'morning" you said to him between heavy wheezes.

"Morning" he greeted back.

Seon-Hua wasn't here, so you took a quick look at your phone and saw a message from her.

She wrote, that she was sick and can't make it to school.

You sighed and wrote that you hope that she would get well soon.

Then you had to pack your phone away, because the teacher came in and started with the lesson.