44

Another morning came. When you woke up, you found yourself in your bedroom.

The movie night you had with Vinny the night before flashed in your mind.

"I must have dozed off during the movie..."

When you wanted to rub your eyes to get the tiredness out of them, you felt that your hand was strangely heavy.

The cause was Vinny's hand, which was around yours.

The redhead sat next to your bed on the ground; his head was laid down on your bedsheet and his hand was tightly wrapped around yours while he was asleep.

Upon seeing him laying there, your eyes widened a little.
"Did he sleep like this the whole night?"

You decided to to wake him because this position didn't look comfortable at all.

When he slowly awoke by you shaking him, his mismatched eyes stared right into yours the moment he opened them.

"Good morning!" you said in a cheerful voice while Vinny slowly stood up and you did the same.

"Morning..." he mumbled not fully awake.

Right then, your phone rang so you walked to your table to pick it up and answer the call.

"Morning (Y/N)!" Seon-Hua's voice rang in your ear. She got right to the point of her calling you and asked, "Do you want to go to a little shopping spree with me?"

Since you didn't have anything planned for today, you agreed and so she said to meet her in half an hour at her place.

When she ended the call, you turned to Vinny and said, "Let's go and get ready Vinny. We're going to go shopping today."

Your outfits for today was already decided by you. Since it was a relatively warm day, you picked out two t-shirts, one bigger than the other but with the same design.

They were dark-red and had a hand drawn on it that did a piece sign on black. On the back, there was also a hand in black but it made a finger heart.

You wore shorts that got covered under the oversized t-shirt while Vinny wore black jeans.

A black baseball cap was covering both your heads.

Just when you were about to exit the house, Vinny's mom stood there and so you greeted her.

"We still have time. How about we have a cup of tea and talk a bit before we go?" you suggested and so the three of you sat down on the kitchen table.

"Are you two going on a date?" Vinny's mom asked in which you weighed your head a bit.

"It's not quite a date. We're gonna go shopping for a bit."

Then she asked how the party which you had attended the other day went.

"Well, it was... The food was good. But it was actually pretty boring..." That was true as you couldn't do anything at all while you had been there.

"But we took some pictures. Here, let me show you." You scooped over to her and showed her the pictures you had saved in your phone.

"Ohh you look so cute together. Can you send those pictures to me?" she requested.

And so you did and after that, it was time to make your way to the shopping district to meet up with Seon-Hua.

"Heyho!" Seon-Hua greeted and you hugged her.

The three of you were now making your way through the streets of the shopping district.