34

Interacting with others was pretty difficult for you right now.

Since you weren't in the mood to have conversations with your friends, all you did was attending school and when it was lunchbreak, you quickly got out of the classroom and disappeared in the crowded corridor.

You weren't giving your friends or Vinny a chance to get to talk to you.

After school, you also rushed out the moment the last lesson ended, directly to your workplace.

Now, you were just about to arrive home after work.

But right in front of your house, you got stopped by your friend, Seon-Hua.

"What are you doing here?" you questioned as you confronted her.

With a big grin on her face, she grabbed your hand and said, "Don't say a word and come with me.", as she started to walk somewhere while dragging you with her.

After a while, she stopped at a house and pushed you inside.

"Where are we?" you asked confusedly.

"My house! Now quickly take off your shoes and come up to my room."

You did as she said and followed her to her bedroom.

There, she walked to her closet and took out a black dress wich she handed you.

"Here, wear it!!" she said as she pushed you to her bathroom.

Still not knowing why you should do this, you changed into the dress.

The creamy black sheets of the silk dress slipped onto your shoulders and hugged your body to your tights with a wine-red lace wrapped around your hips, that ended with a ribbon on your back.

"You look graceful!" she stated and ordered you to sit down on a chair that was in front of a dressing table with a huge mirror.

She then began to bind your hair into a bun.

While she did this, you confusedly asked, "Why are we doing this?"

But all Seon-Hua said was, "You'll see! You'll be really surprised."

And so you gave up to get her to answer you what this was all about.

Seon-Hua looked in the mirror, directly at you.

"Now, ain't you gorgeous!?"

You looked at your reflection and were surprised yourself.

The elegant bun on the back of your head really fit with the black silk dress with the red lace ribbon you were wearing, because it was also fasten with a red ribbon.

"What is this for?" you tried to get Seon-Hua to answer you again.

But Seon-Hua wasn't answering your question at all. She just ignored it as she hurried you to stand up and go downstairs.

Now you completely gave up to get the answer out of her and just went along with her flow.

She lead you outside but you quickly stopped her and said, "Wait, my things are still in your room."