((14))

Tye looked up as Reyna dropped down off the school roof, landing lightly next to him. "What?"

She asked, and he shrugged, as they walked over to see Derek waiting for them. "Where are they?"

Reyna asked. "In the school." Lily said from where she was jogging back into their sights. "Where's Talia?"

Tye asked, and Lily looked at him and she sighed slightly. "With Brett. Now, I think she's completely terrified, of the hunters, and also possible losing him."

She said.

"Makes sense. After all, their bond is comparable, Derek's bond with a girl when he was younger..."

Tye had started to say, but then he stopped at the glare he was getting from his nephew.

"Come on Scott." Reyna muttered.

A loud screech that sounded like a dying cat came through the speakers, and Reyna winced. "Oh man."

Tye said, and Derek rolled his eyes sharply as they all waited again. The next 'growl' was just as bad.

Reyna was putting headphones on when she heard the loud growling roar.

The growl seemed to be magnified from the high school, and all of the many locks were clattering from it.

Reyna clamped her hands over her ears, and Derek, Tye, and Lily copied her swiftly until the locks stopped.

"What the hell were you thinking?!"

Derek snapped, as the boys quickly came back out to see us. "I can't hear anything in my, left ear."

Reyna said loudly.

"You're deaf in one ear not both you idiot." Derek muttered. "Shut it Derek, let's see if the Alpha comes out now. I say... Keep your eyes out." Reyna said.

"You're not the alpha here." Lily growled, and Reyna's eyes glowed at her. "I'm as good as."

Lily quickly raked her claws across her face, stopping before her eyes and Reyna snarled at her. Suddenly, Derek was choking, and so was Lily.

Blood was now coming from their mouths, pouring out of them, and Tye roared at the alpha, as the twins, were thrown far away, hitting the wall.

Tye snapped out his claws, and roared again. "Tye! Run!" Reyna said, and she was grabbing him by the arm.

They ran after Scott and Stiles.

Tye slammed the doors shut, and his eyes glowed red sharply with anger as he let out a low growl.

"Tye. They're not dead."

Reyna said, and he looked at her.

"If they are, they are the only family that I have left. If the twins are dead, Talia is now an orphan."

He said, his voice a deep growl, from him being half shifted. "Hey. They are not dead."

Reyna said, and Tye mumbled something under his breath a few times, looking down.

When he looked up again, his face was completely normal, and only his eyes flickered red occasionally.

"How did you achieve that level of sheer control?" Scott asked, and Tye looked at him.

"Derek says Allison is your worst weakness. He's wrong. She's your anchor. Just like Reyna is for me."

Tye said.

"Is it just having an anchor that does it?" Stiles asked. "It can be, for certain wolves. But others need a mantra, as well as the anchor. I use both, mostly because of what I see sometimes."

Tye said, and the doors shuddered as if something big had shoved against it really hard. "Run." He said, and they all ran off, and went into the nearest classroom. Reyna's eyes flashed when she looked at Stiles.

"One with windows? Seriously?" She said, and he looked at her. "You have weapons. So use them!"

He said, and his heart was pounding hard, from just the sheer panic of now being cornered by the Alpha.

"I've got 10 bullets that could bring down the alpha. I'm not going to start firing now."

Reyna growled, and she grabbed her bow out of the bag, and slung a quiver of arrows over her shoulder.

Scott looked over at her. "You can use a bow as well?" He asked. "I prefer the art of knives and crossbows, but yes."

Reyna said, and her eyes glowed briefly. "Tye where is he?" She asked, and Tye let out a low growl.

"To the left. Five feet, by the Jeep." He said and Reyna looked up quickly, and then ducked down again.

She quickly was fitting an arrow into the bowstring. "Have you hunted a lot of people?"

Scott asked, and Reyna looked at him.

"I go by the code we have. But. If a hunter dies from a werewolf, but they weren't in complete and utter control of themselves like Tye... I try my best to get them to run away. But they do not always listen."

Reyna said, glancing at Tye for emphasis, and he shook his head as he listened.

"Still close to the Jeep but moving closer to us. I can't tell what he's doing out there. But it's nothing good."

Tye said, and when Scott and Stiles went to move, the glass above them shattered.

Reyna grabbed Stiles, and forced him down back onto the floor and Tye had picked up the projectile.

"Isn't this the battery from your Jeep?"

He asked and Stiles groaned at the sight of it. "We have to move. Now. I'm a good shot." Reyna said.

"Tye get them out of the classroom at least." She said, and Tye looked at her, and nodded. "Any chance you can not stay here alone with the Alpha facing, all of us?" He said.

"I'll meet you guys in the hallway next to the Locker room. Go." Reyna said as the boys ran off with Tye.

"Hey!" Reyna shouted brashly, and stood up straight, and fired an arrow at the Alpha, who moved out of the way and howled.

Reyna shook her head, and fired again, already reaching for another arrow as she backed away.

She felt a pain spreading through her head, and she realized what the Alpha was trying to do.

No.

She thought, as she fired faster, and backed away. The pain continued to burn almost what felt like through, her head and then she let our a loud howl of pain and rage.

She turned and ran, racing towards the boys' scents as the Alpha followed her. "Run!"

She shouted, and Tye flicked out his claws, and he ran next to her, as Scott and Stiles ran ahead.

"He tried to make me turn. Tried to make me shift. It didn't work. He's not my alpha." Reyna panted as they ran.

"You're my Beta. Anchor as well. I think with me around, it's harder for anyone to try and make you turn."

Tye said, and suddenly the Alpha was between us and the boys, and Reyna's eyes glowed. "Tye."

She said, her voice deeper now. "I know." Tye said, and his eyes flashed brightly, and he growled low.

"Tye." A voice seemed to be echoing now around the room, and as well as the high school around the Alphas.

"Tye. Who is that?" Reyna asked. "It's the Alpha's voice." Tye said and he put away his claws. "Tye don't!"

Reyna said, but he didn't listen.

Tye stepped towards the alpha monster, as Reyna watched, terrified for him.