~Be your personal guide~

[No one's P.O.V]

Nightmare would silently stare at a distance, others just started burying Killer and Blue with questions about this place. "So, what even is this place?" Dust asked hurriedly. Killer just backed off a bit, a single sweat dropping off from his skull, while on the other hand, Blue seemed to be pretty excited about the questions, as he gasped lightly. "Wowie. . . you all really are new here! Well, just so you know, you're gonna be captured by the magnificent Blue!" Blue happily said. "wait, captured?" Cross asked in a pretty calm voice. "Well, as per the King's orders— any intruders are to be captured as soon as possible." Blue continued. "Who the fu- who is this 'king'?" Horror interrupted. "Well, that's all for later, you intruders are supposed to be captured first!" Blue added as well.

Well, Blue just summoned a few bone attacks, but missed on purpose, Killer knew him very well; Blue would first miss on purpose to scare the enemy and then just capture them, but this time the intruders weren't a bunny with a stolen lollipop. So, Blue had to use more of his magic just trying to scare them, and Killer just sat down on the ground, with an echo flower in his hand, he seemed pretty bored, probably seen all this fake-battle a million times. Cross just played along, not fighting- but just trying to warn them, but Dust and Horror weren't gonna do the same, they kinda attacked Blue. . .but by not using their magic, but a stone. Yes, they threw a stone at Blue, Killer just stared in surprise.

"Ouchie!" Blue yelped, as he started limping around. Killer just sighed lightly, as he teleported behind Blue, as he softly smacked the back of Blue's skull, he just squealed.

"Idiot. . ."

"Ouch! not my fault, that they didn't get scared easily!"

"Blue, now you're freaking embarrassing me. . ."

Both skeletons continued on, and Nightmare just sighed in disbelieve; Dust and Cross were laughing their non-existential asses off. Horror just stood there awkwardly, and Error-- Error's been trying to find a way out of here for a long time, trying to open new portals and failing constantly, everyone now and then Error would just screech, probably losing his patience bit by bit. Nightmare just lost all of his patience till now, as he grabbed both the quarrelling skeletons using his tentacles once again. Blue just looked startled, while Killer just looked annoyed, as they started pouting a bit. "Aren't one of you useless beings going to lead us the way out of here?!" Nightmare yelled, well, not only did both the skeletons got quiet but also the others, except for Error tho-

Killer teleported out of Nightmare's grip, appearing in front of him, as he gave a wide grin, before speaking up. "Why, sure, I can lead the way from here on, but it's not for free, ya' know?"
Killer perked up, his grin widening. "Do. You. Really. Think. We'll. Pay. You?" Nightmare said, pausing a while after every word. "Or, no need to pay-" Killer said, as his grin disappeared as soon as it appeared, gulping a bit.

Blue then teleported beside Killer, as he shoved Killer to the side. "Why even listen to him? We'll be your personal guide, for free!" Blue said, trying to calm Nightmare down, even the slightest bit. Nightmare, well, grunted in approval, as he backed off a bit, crossing his arms. Blue immediately grabbed Killer by his sleeve, as he dragged him along. "Well then, follow us! we'll lead you to the king, he's really nice, so he might help you with this!" Blue said as he was still dragging Killer behind him. Killer eventually shot up, as he growled lightly. "I can freaking walk!" They said while dusting themself. Blue just flinched, as they softly apologized to him.

"But anyway, I still can't believe that we are these intruder's guides!" No one could figure out if he was actually excited or was it sarcasm. Nightmare just started following Blue and Killer, and after seeing that, the others, Dust, Horror and Cross followed him, leaving the screeching Error behind. Actually, Error teleported in front of them, as sure his vision wasn't good, but he could definitely hear better with his non-existent ears than the other crew members. "Oh, so, you all are just going to leave me behind, while I was desperately trying to open a portal for us to escape?" Error exclaimed. (Yeah, I'm just writing it like that, I know Error's voice is glitchy, but shush.) For some reason, the others didn't even seem to care except for Cross, as he just rubbed the back of his skull, smiling awkwardly. "Eheh- well, sorry there dude..." Cross blurted out. 

Meanwhile, Killer was explaining the way to the castle, and Blue just gestured Nightmare, Dust and Horror to follow him instead, as once Killer starts rambling, that's it, you can't stop him, except, if he suddenly starts choking randomly. So, Horror casually grabbed Cross by his hood dragging him towards Blue, and Dust grabbed Error by his...neck and dragged him as well, but, Nightmare was just silently listening to Killer ramble, his expression was pretty calm instead of the natural 'I don't care' expression, but he soon noticed the others staring at him, and Killer. "wha—?" Before he could even speak, everyone just turned their gaze elsewhere, probably not going to deal with an angry Nightmare.

Killer eventually stopped, surprisingly not choking, as he blinked twice, before running after the crew leaving Nightmare behind. "H-Hey, wait for me!" He squealed, Nightmare just stared at the ground for a few seconds before, he followed behind the crew as well.

Blue wasn't just walking, he was speeding up quite fast, and Dust had to obviously try to stop him from running off, by tugging his sleeve. Blue looked back at him, as he spoke. "We are not racing, try to walk instead of  running off without us!" Dust said, Blue just blinked a couple of times, as he just softly punched himself. "Oh, I forgot that you all are really slow!" He said, as Dust just gave him a soft sigh, accompanied by a small smile, it really was a small smile, but hO— boi Dust was actually showing happiness. "Well, let's continue—" Blue said as he grabbed Dust's hand, as they bounced up and down in excitement.

Woo- Well, my apologies for being this freaking late! I'll try to update it as soon as possible!  I kinda lost motivation to write this. . .eheh- But, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, until next time! 

Word Count: 1098

-Crystal