As Ibara brought out what Izuku requested she couldnt help but notice his eyes were green and not the unique purple when she first met him.

Ibara: Here we have the flower boxes as for anything unique the golden orange flowers are Marigold the purple are tulips and lastly we have roses. May i ask you something?

Izuku: Thanks these looke great. Sure whats your question.

Ibara: what happened to your eyes they were purple when we first met.

Izuku: its a technique that shrouds my eyes ive learned to do it while practicing my quirk.

Ibara: impressive

Izuku: thank you but i must be off ill see you again some other time.

Izuku walked home carring the flower box with his other purchases and makes his way home to shower.

Once arriving at home Izuku took a long shower and let the sweat and grime wash off of him after getting out and drying off he began to set up his plants. After spending 30 minutes setting up his new plants Izuku looked at the time it was now 3pm Izuku had decided go grocery shopping.

Izuku bought the essentials in his groceries water, canned food, vegetables, seasonings, meat, fish and chicken he also bought a couple cups of ramen only for the days he was exhausted and didn't want to cook he also had a few diffrent varieties of pasta.

After returning home Izuku was about to start cooking when suddenly there was a knocking at his door. When Izuku opened the door there stood Inko and Toshinori Yagi

Izuku: hello mr and mrs Yagi what can i help you with?

Inko: Well Izuku we were wondering if you'd like to join us for dinner tonight?

Toshinori: Yes my boy we enjoyed your company. so what do you say?

Izuku: well i was about to make dinner myself why dont you both join me.

The thought of their son treating them to dinner was something that made them proud.

Izuku: please come inside.

As they walked in they saw a beautiful leather couch with a decent sized tv.

Toshinori: Holy jumping Geehosofat!

Izuku: Is something wrong?

Inko: Do you spend all your money on the living room?

Izuku: No the couch was a gift but i had it cleaned and I reupholstered it myself. Please have a seat watch tv while i prepare dinner.

An hour an a half later Izuku finished dinner and it looked spectacular Steaks with a side salad, grilled corn and mashed potatoes. When Inko and Toshi took the first bite it was amazing

Inko: Izuku would you please share your secret to how you made this delicious meal?

Izuku: there is no secret just plain old patience and practice. I wasn't born with the amazing ability to cook from the beginning I had to learn just like everyone else.

After everyone finished eating Izuku offered them tea but they declined the reason being they were going to cry like babies after being treated to dinner by their son.

(Time Skip 5 months)

It has been 5 months since izuku began to clean the beach near his home. On one fateful day he completely clear the beach at the beginning of the sixth month during his time off he was also continuously visit the green thumb flower shop to see a certain someone. Izuku also continue to go to work his hours would change the day high school would start but on top of that he also earned a raise. A majority of the time Izuku would practice his elemental jutsu in order to have a good arsenal up his sleeve.

It was Izuku's day off and he had gotten to know Ibara pretty well through the course of 5 months. He had often invited her out for lunch but one day he was about to confess to her when she dropped a bomb on him.

Ibara: Izuku I think we should stop seeing each other it's not that I have anything personal against you. To be honest my old childhood friend came up to my father with the proposal of marriage so I am betrothed to another as of 4 days ago

Izuku couldnt say anything he stood queit as his mind process what was just said he kept calm and didnt want to risk causing a scene in a public place. Ibara would have continued but Izuku stopped her before she spoke.

Izuku: listen im not mad or upset I just want to say thank you for being my first friend to accept me. I dont have many friends because of my eyes but I wish you nothing but happiness.

Izuku escorted her home he shook her hand and departed home himself.

(Izuku P.O.V)

How could I have been so foolish to think that I could find love. Ive been alone for so long maybe my fate is to be alone. Whatever there's no point in complaining ive gotta focus on getting into UA.

(Izuku P.O.V end)

(Hey everyone new chapter hope you all enjoy seen you next time. Peace ✌)