Lee Eunsang ➤ Step Sister

Requested by:yanagirenjiidealtype
The plot idea mainly comes from her/him so thank you for that!
𝑇𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒.
감사합니다!
_________________________________________

"Eunsang! Get up, you have a meeting with your friends at 4:00pm!" you shouted from the living room as he groggily yelled back a "okay!" before you return to munching on your snacks again.

A few minutes passed before Eunsang could be seen walking down the stairs slowly and tiredly.
"Noona, is there any food?, I haven't ate anything since I came home from school!" Eunsang complained.

"There should be some sandwiches in the fridge.. I just bought them from the convenience store so they should still be warm." you said while still focusing your attention on the television.

"Oh, okay...thanks noona!" he said cheerily after you mentioned that there's food.
Eunsang went inside the kitchen and helped himself to a few slices of ham, cheese and egg mayo sandwiches.
After eating, he went out and proceeded to take a seat beside you.

"How's your exam going?"
you decided to ask him. "My exam finally ended!! Dongpyo was literally so excited after the exam ended and yeah... That's basically all that happened today.."

"What are you watching Y/n?" he asked as he looked at the female lead arguing with the supporting main actor.

"Noonaaaaa! Why is the man so mean, oh NO, why is he hitting her?!"
Eunsang whined as he jumped around in his seat in discomfort for awhile. You rolled your eyes in frustration as you internally pleaded for god to help you.

"Here" you said as you stuffed a handful of potato chips into his mouth, successfully shutting him up.
You heard him complain muffledly as he begin to chew and swallow the chips down.

"Noona, why are you so evil!!" Eunsang begin to hit you lightly on your shoulders and poking your sides.
You begin to tickle fight each other, a past time for the both of you since young.

"okay.. S-stop! I have..to meet my friends!" he said, out of breath and between short pauses.
You stopped what you were doing but gave him a glare.
"Great! Now I didn't see what happen to Song Kyo Hee! And it's all your fault" you complained loudly.
Eunsang just laughed loudly in response, annoying you further.

"Having a younger step brother is fun but it's so difficult sometimes." you mumbled under your breath as you took the remote control to rewind the clip.

____

"Bye noona, I'm going out now! Don't miss me too much~" Eunsang said with a wink, plainly, you ignored him, much to his disappointment.

He felt unusually sad about that, and kept thinking about it with a pout while walking to Junho's house.

____

"Hey! You're here, " Junho exclaimed as he held up a bag of chicken wings with sweet fried potatoes
"dongpyo bought this when he came over, let's share them together, come on!" he dragged Eunsang into his house after that.

"Eunsang, are you sad..what happened?" Hyeongjun asked Eunsang while they were seated in a small circle.
"I think I like somebody.. But it's never gonna happen, I don't know...maybe I'm just overthinking..?" Eunsang sighed.

"Is she older than you?" Dohyon asked
"Yes...why?"
"Well, I think it's gonna be fine, you're a natural heart throb for all the noonas in our school!" Dohyon concluded happily while eating two pieces of chicken wings.

"Hey! Don't finish all of that!!" Dongpyo glared at Dohyon as he plainly shrugged, saying
"I mean.. I helped Eunsang solved his crisis so I deSeRVE thIS, OkAY?!?!"
holding up both the chicken wings in his hands.

"You all don't know anything about love.. Let me ask you Eunsang.." Minhee declared as he stared at Eunsang.

"O-okay??" Eunsang said, a little frightened.

"Do you like spending time with her?" Minhee asked.
Eunsang thought about how you always cared for him and the tickle fights are the best especially.
"Oh! And weekly movie nights spent together under a comfy blanket is also really fun." Eunsang thought.

Eunsang nodded his head confidently after a few minutes.

"Oh! I got one..hmm, do you feel your heart going "ba..ba ..bump?"
Hyeongjun asked innocently with big wide eyes.
"you are a absolute dummy! Obviously his heart is beating or else how is he alive?!!" Dongpyo criticize in frustration as he gave a smack to Hyeongjun's shoulders.
"oops, sorry T^T" Hyeongjun apologized as he started to touch the place where Dongpyo has smacked, like a protection armor.

"Its okay, I'm fine..." Eunsang assured. They returned to talking about the usual stuff, but Eunsang's mind wasn't in the same place as his body was.

____

As the sun started to set, Eunsang headed home with a heavy burden on his chest.

You were always his older step sister that he could relied on, but why does he not feel the same way today?

He felt something more for you.
As he went home from school today, he just couldn't stop thinking about you.

"I must be mad from studying so much for my exams!" he thought as he unlocked the front door.

"Y/n noona, I'm home" he said with no reply from you, curious and a little worried, he turned on the lights.

"There you are my dork!" he said while laughing but he immediately quieten down when he saw that you were actually sleeping.

He stared at you, admiring both your imperfect and perfect features of your face.
After he checked that you didn't have a fever, he took a blanket and placed it gently over you, covering you cosily.
"Good night noona. Sleep well~" he said as he left you there on the couch as you were a little too heavy for him to carry upstairs.

____

It was the holidays for you but Eunsang still had to go to school, but unfortunately, he caught a cold as he didn't wear enough layers of clothing yesterday.

You sighed yet another time as you heard him calling for you, again

"Noona, bring me medicine!!!"
"Noona, don't forget my banana and melon milk!"
"Noona, I want you to cook me tteokboki with pork stew!"
"And ramen, pleaseeee!~"

You sighed again, better get moving or else Eunsang might lose his voice next.

You bought him a packet of banana and melon milk with a cup of warm water and a bottle of advil to treat the cold.
"Yayyy! Thank you so much Y/n noona!" he exclaimed once he saw you...and the food.

"Why does he behave like a baby?!" you complained in your head as you placed the tray on his bedside desk.
"The stew is boiling now, I'll bring it up to you once it's done" you said, baring zero expression in your speech.

"Okay, can we cuddle?" Eunsang asked.
"The audaCITY!" you yelled but anyways, you went on cuddle him even though you might risk getting a cold yourself.

Eunsang had no complains whatsoever, you were like a cuddly panda.

But Eunsang was a great representation of a tomato before he fell asleep.

When you left, however, he immediately woke up and texted his friends that he got the chance to cuddle his so call, "crush" and he pondered really deeply if you actually liked him back.

As eunsang was sick for a few days, he got to spent more time with you and he couldn't deny his feelings anymore.

As disgusting as it may sound, Eunsang had fallen in love with his older step sister, more specifically, you.
And as unbelievable as it may sound, he was completely ready to take the risk of crossing the line to confess to you.

And you could say that he was planning to tell you on a weekend, as it was the time where you were always in a good mood.
Well, we'll see...