𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴 || X1 Imagines 02

X1 spending time with you on a typical, normal day.
_________________________________________

Kim Wooseok:
__________

You woke up to a silent room with occasional birds chirping noisily as they perched on the tree branches at your backyard.

You turned over, wanting to cuddle Wooseok but all you were left with was a sudden gush of coldness and
then... nothing.

Then, you saw a peach-coloured sticky note riskily pasted on the side of the small coffee table nearer to Wooseok's side of the bed.

The note said:

Lol, by the time you are reading this, I'm at work xp

Love,
Your beautiful bf ❤️

A big grin appeared on your face in an instant after reading that note.
Sometimes you doubt your relationship with Wooseok.
(in a good way!)

Since it's a weekend, Wooseok had to go work.
:(

So most of the time, you stayed in your bed while reading some books and maybe playing some computer games.

Wooseok returned around 1:05 in the early afternoon.

"Y/n, I'm home!" he shouted before the resounding of a doorknob closing and clicking could heard.
"Aigoo! Do you plan to stay in bed all day?" Wooseok inquired with a whiny tone.
You shook you head before looking back at your computer screen.

Wooseok came over to peek at what you were doing.
"Job hunting??!"
He said, surprised, with his eyes enlarged to twice its normal size.

"I felt bad for always relying on you and when you buy expensive things for me, I want to return the favour and gratitude." you whispered before letting out a shy and sheepish smile.

"Aigoo!" he wrapped his arms around your figure and stayed like that for a several minutes.

"You're still at university, just study smart! That will make me very happy!"
"you sound like my dad."
You said matter-of-factly.

He gave a small smack to your forehead,
An shenanigan-ly idea popped into your brain at that second,

you gave an over-exaggerated painful expression when it's not that pain actually. He gave a panicked expression before fanning the supposedly painful area.
(As if it would help, sorry Wooseok, it doesn't)

Laughing at his unexpected cuteness, Wooseok knew what was happening and quickly changed into demeanor into a pouty, sad one.

"Next time, don't scare me like that!" he huffed, still looking adorable before pulling you into a hug again.
__________

Kim Yohan:
__________

"Apples or peaches? Hmmm, pears?" Yohan pondered deeply as you stared at him in disbelief.
(or more like staring at him like he's crazy.)

"How about all?" you suggested.
He grabbed your hands with big, baby-like eyes.
"Yes! Exactly!!!"
You jumped (well, almost) well inching you whole figure backwards.

This kids is exceptionally weird today.

"Thank you Y/n!" yohan gave an extremely big smile before pecking your lips.
You rolled your eyes at his sudden kidish, child-like behaviour, although you can admit that it's super adorable and
squealable*.
(I made that word up please don't mind it.💜)

"You're such a kid!"
You said when he turned around.

And he immediately turned around and at that moment, you regret you horrible choice of words.
"Oh yeah?" he said with a challenging and competitive tone.

You were unsure and a little afraid, not gonna lie but you were competitive too so you step forward while bringing your face near his and nod you head as a "yes"

You do not not whether this boy is gonna propose a taekwondo fight. But you were of a higher rank than him so you were reassured, although he was towering over you and his and your appearance is not up to the accurate respective strength.
(yohan=taller but less stronger, compared to you.
You=wayyy shorter but stronger)
:)
((I love how i explain things😊💜))

He backed up up against the wall, your body space between each other is almost non-existent.

You were blushing lightly, surprisingly.
You looked up, and

Yohan was a big, RED blushing mess.

Oh God, you decide to use this to your advantage, and steal a quick kiss from him.
__________

Lee Hangyul:
__________

You were in the comfort of the cosy bed, both you and hangyul.
He combed you hair with his fingers boredly as his phone died this morning so basically, he was left with nothing better to do.

You, on the other hand, was a smart kid.
You charged your phone in the early morning and started using it only recently.

(It is 99% as I'm writing this by the way!)

"Show me some affection too~" hangyul half urged and half whined.
You turned over to face him, gave him a quick kiss on the lips and turned back around. He was traumatised or more appropriately, shocked.

But it wasn't enough for dear, old hangyul.

He immediately snatched you phone and threw it somewhere under the covers and started a tickle attack.
You both fought, back and forth.

After that tiring game you both decided to relax on the bed, again!
"iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou!" hangyul chanted with every kiss he placed on your face.
You both laugh in unison, or maybe cackle for a really long time.

((¯\ _(ツ)_/¯))

__________

Hope this was fun for you!
Always take care of yourself, umm, watch out for danger (and pedophiles cause they nasty) and hydrate yourself, eat well.
Be safe, happy, healthy and may lots of good things come your way!!

Love,
Crystal💜