𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘢𝘦'𝘴 || X1 Imagines 03

X1's reaction to meeting the girl of their dreams.
_________________________________________

Cha Junho
__________

Junho, Seungyoun and Eunsang were casually chilling at Mnet café after a long period of practice for their upcoming performance.
"Guys... I've forgotten my wallet.." Eunsang whispered.
"What?!" Junho and Seungyoun said in disbelief.

"Yeah. Oops!" Eunsang let out a mischievous giggle before tuggling at his empty wallet pocket.
"Someone's gotta pay for me~" Eunsang cooed cutely as he blinked his eyes innocently on purpose.

"Okay, thanks hyungs, I love you two very, very much!" Eunsang said while blowing kisses at the two men, still in shock, before hurrying away.

Seungyoun and Junho automatically turned to each other, both of their eyes locked together, in silent shock.
Seungyoun cleared his throat.

"How about we settle this with a game?" Seungyoun suggested calmly as he tapped his fingers rhythmically on the wooden table. His anxious demeanor suspiciously gone in just a few seconds.

Junho scrutinised his hyung carefully, "Just what tricks does he have on his sleeves now?" he thought in his head.

"Hm?" Seungyoun hummed as he he tilted his head to face Junho's whole body.

"How about...-" Seungyoun pondered as he quickly scanned all the games he's specifically good at.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Junho suggested.
"Ah, yes! Perfect!" Seungyoun snapped his fingers in agreement.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" They said in unison for three consecutive times.

__________

Seungyoun had a resounding victory over Junho who lose miserably every round.
"Why did I suggest this game in the first place!?!" Junho whined internally in his head as he made a bashing motion to his forehead.

"Thank you! While you're at it, pay for me too!" Seungyoun cackled happily as he skipped away.
Sighing, Junho went to the cashier while slowly pulling out his wallet.
"Erm, hi?" Junho meekly called out the the cashier whose head was looking down, counting the money collected from a recent customer.

The moment the cashier looked up, Junho lost all the words he had originally wanted to say.
"Yes, what can I help you with?" the cashier pressed on with a smile on her face.

Junho realised he was staring and gawking at her for so long. He immediately shooked his head as blood start rushing to his cheeks.
"I'm gonna look like some kind of weirdo!" he cried silently in his head as he begun apologising.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have!-" Junho blurted out.
"Its all right! You don't have to apologise, there's nothing to be sorry about!"
Now, it was the cashier's turn to be nervous.

Junho stopped, fortunately and begun explaining his situation to the cashier.
"I'm Junho, by the way." he said as he handed the money to you.
"I'm Y/n!" you smiled enthusiastically back.

__________

From that moment on, Junho kept forcing his friends to go to the café with him to meet you, he always blabber about you and how you have such a adorable and pretty smile.

"Seungwoo hyung?" Hyeongjun asked one day.
"Yes?"
"What's wrong with the Junho we always know of, why does he always want to treat us to deserts, he is usually not like this, am I right? Or is it just me??"
"Not sure." Seungwoo shrugged
cluelessly.

"Seungwoo! Hyeongjun! There you guys are, I want to bring you out to eat!! My treat! I asked the others but they all just plainly ignored me!!" Junho yelled out as Hyeongjun immediately took Seungwoo's hands in his and ran away.
"RUN!" Hyeongjun screamed in terror as Junho's approaching figure draw nearer and nearer.

_________________________________________

Son Dongpyo
__________

Dongpyo was busy rushing around, carrying heavy bags of luggage.

He was helping him and the other X1 members to move in to their new, situated dorm.

The rest of the members were taking a break at a small park near their dorm while poor Dongpyo tirelessly kept pushing luggage inside continously.
"Need help?" a voice piped.

Dongpyo turned around.
He was immediately met with a girl, waving at him as she walked towards Dongpyo with graceful strides.
"Erm.."
"I'm sorry, I must look weird to be all sudden and all, I just saw you struggling and my mother always told me to help others when they need assistence!"
The girl apologised as she explained her actions.

Dongpyo gave a sheepish smile, feeling bad that he doubted her kindness in the first place.
"If it wouldn't be much of a hassle, please help me with this.." Dongpyo pointed to the large amount of luggage all huddled around each other as his voice trailed off.

"Yeah, sure!" she nodded as she proceeded to carry a gym bag and a luggage and walked effortlessly towards the door wide open.
Dongpyo was astonished.
"Owah!! This noona is so strong!" Dongpyo gushed in admiration as he trailed behind her like a puppy.

Within a few minutes, the luggages were all cleared out.
(wow, you are strong!)

"Thank you!!" Dongpyo gushed ecstatically.
You gave him a smile, in which, in his eyes were the most cutest and most cheeks-squishing worthy he had ever seen in his whole entire life.

You were about to leave as Dongpyo started hyperventilating.
He wanted your number so badly as he wanted to keep in contact with you.
During the short amount of time he had spent with you, he felt an instant liking towards your attitude and personality.

You turned your back towards him but not before waving a goodbye.
"Wait!" Dongpyo shouted.

"Can I get your number?" he asked.

_________________________________________

Kang Minhee
__________

Liking was a understatement when it come to Minhee's feeling for you.

You had only met him once, but he felt something deep had blossomed over the course of 2 and a half hours he had spent on a gig with you.

You were like the girl of his dreams.

"Minhee, can I see you for a second?"
Minhee quickly replied with a "yes" as he scurried to manager-nim's office, not wanting to keep him waiting.

"You first episode with Mnet's top 1 make-up stylist was a smashing success, Mnet decided to collaborate with us one more time for another!" the manager, Hyojun exclaimed.

Minhee was all giddy with joy.

He will finally have the chance to meet the girl of his dreams, and hopefully your feelings for him were similar.

____

The cameras were rolling and the day had finally came.

His wish to meet you once again had came true.

And he couldn't wait to tell his hyungs about the exhilarating fun he had today with you.