Cho Seungyoun ➤ "Surprise, Love"

The noisy sound of the constant fan twirling around on top of you was driving you crazy. Your neighbour, despite the really cold temperature inside the aeroplane, still set his fan to the maximum speed, causing the wind to blow on you too.
You shivered, still pissed off.
Why? You may ask, because it had happened like this for a good 12 hours, and is still going on.

You glanced at him, he was sleeping with his mouth opened wide, snoring obnoxiously. Occasionally, he'll digged his nose.
You scoff at him as you felt the cold wind blowing at you constantly.
You were on the brink of maybe getting a flu, and it's all thanks to him.

Since you had the window seat, you turned and faced it, not wanting to see the man any longer, for you were sure that if you eyed him for a second longer, he was in for a bloody nose.

A picture suddenly dropped off from the front pocket of the greenish-blue jacket that you were wearing.
You picked it up as you saw Seungyoun, your soulmate.
Well, soulmate of 6 years ago

You had won a scholarship to Altram High, a prestigious school for only the most elite in Italy.

During his more recent posts on social media, he seem like he had forgotten you. And you would like to keep it this way as Professor Una had extended your scholarship.
You were the brightest student the school had ever seen, a rare prized possession, so, against your will, you were supposed to stay and finish the entire course the school had to offer.

Well, you did.
And now, although your heart aches so badly for Seungyoun, you knew that he would be happier if he completely forgets you.

But moving to the greener side, you were flying back to Korea.

____

You texted your brother,
Minhyun that's you were arriving home.
With utmost glee, your younger brother clapped his hands together while he huddled closer to a group of a people, whispering commands.

They nodded and got straight to work.

"All passengers on Finnair Air, we are currently 5 and a half minutes away from landing, please buckle your seatbelts and do not move around, if you require any assistance, please flag it out now, I repeat Now!
The pilot will report the altitude and height we are from the ground on the little screen located at the back of every seats,
We hope you enjoy your flight and please board Finnair Air again.

Your pleasure, our comfort."

The lady said over the speaker as her firm and sharp voice boomed across the whole plane.
You nodded as you brace yourself.

____

"Thank you and please board Finnair Air again!" the flight attendant said while smiling sweetly at you as she proceeded to say that to the next passenger. You smiled as you begin the long walk back to the airport.

Once you went over the air board, custom check and retrieve your luggage, you were enveloped into a tight hug by your brother, well from the legs
"I miss you~" he said, his chubby hands wrapped tightly around your legs.

He was 2 years old when you last saw him, and now he is 8.
You cooed at him by making random cutesy sounds as your parents joined the hug too.

"Y/n, you have visitors."
Your mom said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Forming a straight line formation, it was all your besties from elementary to high school while until you moved to a new one.

Expect for Seungwoo and...
Tears formed in your eyes when you saw your soulmate, Seungyoun..

He was standing there with a faltering smile on his flawless face.
He had grown so much, but the same guy you fell in love with was still there.

He opened his arms to receive you with well, open arms.
"Hey, no fair, I know you the first!" Yohan grumbled as he messed up your hair, you proceeded to give him a goofy smile.

You then hugged all your friends from the oldest to the youngest.
"I miss you baby" Seungwoo teased, he had feelings for you before, but he knew you loved Seungyoun.

You smiled at him as you hugged him tighter.
"Lets have a thigh wrestle after this, I'm more stronger now!" you challenged him, he said nothing but replied with a smirk and a small nod of his head.

"Aigoo, my little chicken has grown, but she's still so short!" Wooseok said as he compared your height to his, making a "tsk" sound continously.
You glared at him as he ignored you and feign innocence. You slapped his hands away and moved on.
"Yohannieeee!" you shouted which earned you puzzled stares and a bashful smile from Yohan himself.

He hugged you and squeezed the life out of you and patted your back as you walked on.
"Lee Hangyul."
"____ Y/n."
You guys eyed each other before breaking into big smiles and hugging each other while parting furiously on the other's back in a funny manner.

"Y/nn!" Junho urgently said as you turned to him.
Before you could say anything, he shushed you up with a hug, covering most of your fairly small figure with his towering height.
You smiled as you patted his back in a soothing manner.
"I miss you." he whispered in your ears as you mimicked his actions.

Dongpyo rushed in and snatched you in a hug and soon, all the others from the maknae line joined.
Crowding around you with small coos, teases about your height, "I miss you's" and more of sentences and emotes that make you tear up.

Seungyoun approached you again and carried you this time.
"Surprise love, I don't know how I survive 6 years without you, but I did. And it's all worth it at the end to see you again, finally!" he said lovingly as he draw you closer.

Your eyes got even more glossier.
You could hear a few of the maknaes making a  "ew." and you can imagine them pulling disgusted faces and pretending to choke.
But your eyes were glued in Seungyoun's. And his, in yours.

In a split second, he pulled your face in and shared a passionate kiss, there were sparks flying all around.
Seungwoo and the other hyungs rushed to cover the maknae's eyes, Hyeongjun and Eunsang included.

After a few minutes later, you felt Seungwoo stomping towards the both of you.
And you both knew you were in for a treat, he reprimanded you about "kissing infront of the minors"

Despite feeling a little embarrassed and sorry, you two shared a goofy grin with pearly white teeth on full display after the end.