Han Seungwoo ➤ Forever Yours

"Seungwoo, when are we leaving?"
you asked your boyfriend of 5 years as you knocked on his bedroom door.
"Once I'm finish!" Seungwoo replied as he combed through his soft locks and smiled at his reflection, practicing for later on.

He opened the door and gave you a small peck on your forehead before taking your hands in his and leading you to his car.

It was supposingly one of Seungwoo's close friend's birthday and you bought a present for him and were excited to surprise him. "Where's the avenue though?" you asked as you pouted, one of your habits when you're deep in thought.
Seungwoo chuckled as he ruffled your hair. "I thought I told you already" he teased.
"Hey! It's not funny that I forget things once in a while, okay?" you huffed as you looked outside the window.

It was a brilliant evening with clouds dancing around the dark blue-ish sky. You smiled to yourself while clutching the present in your hands.
Seungwoo giggled to himself when he saw you fiddling with the ribbons as you actually don't need the present at all.

He drove for a good 10 minutes more before parking his car in a quiet and peaceful open lot.
He unbuckled his seat belt while you did the same. When you both came out of the car, you realised that Seungwoo never told you the venue at all. He was silent for the while trip,
which was unusual of him.

Seungwoo, from the corner of his eyes, secretly winked to someone who was sitting at a near-by bench and that person immediately nodded before whipping out her phone and texting you.

"Buzz..."
Your phone vibrated in your pockets and you took it out to check. It was a new message, from your older sister.
After reading it, you turn to Seungwoo who was nonchalantly leaning over the car frame, checking his phone.
"Seungwoo?" you piped.
"Yeah?"
"My sister accidentally left her present for Seobin at her place, and she told me to go and fetch it for her." you said as Seungwoo nodded.

"I can drive you to her place if you want, it's not that far." he innocently suggested, when you denied however, he heaved a sigh of relief.

As you slowly walked and made your way to her house, Seungwoo immediately took his car and dashed to your sister's place to be in position.
You stopped by a small bakery at the park and bought some treats and goodies for the "party". Before heading to your sister's house.

Rina opened the doors for your boyfriend and ushered him to where he was supposed to be. While the others busied themselves with pumping extra balloons and other miscellaneous activities.

You decided to hasten your steps as you do not want to keep yourself from being late to the party or hinder your sister from receiving her gift for Seobin.
When you opened the door with a "Beep!".
Everything was still and quiet.
Nothing out of the ordinary.

But suddenly the lights came on. And people starting popping up while sweet music started playing.
You were utterly in pure shock.
Your mouth was agape as you eyes held disbelief.
"What was going on?" you thought in your head.
Suddenly, Seungwoo slowly walked towards you. He was wearing a suit with a very big smile on his face,
your face was composed but you were freaking out on the inside.

After the agonizing long time consisting of Seungwoo making his way towards you, he kneeled down, took something out of his back pocket before looking up at you, smiling.

"Y/n, I don't want for a long love speech, as I'll save it for the actual time when we exchange vows, instead...

I love you, so would you do me the honour and make me the happiest man on earth by marrying me?"
You could hear some of your friends or family laughing in the background but you didn't focus on that.
Instead you nodded you head in reply to Seungwoo's question.

You couldn't live without him, and he couldn't too. You rushed into Seungwoo's embrace as he welcomed you with open arms, tears slowly forming in Seungwoo's eyes too.

He gave the same peck on your forehead  as he carrassed you hair in a soothing manner, occasionally looking down at you with love dripping like honey from his eyes.
Slowly, he lifted your hands to insert the beautifully diamond encrusted wedding ring in your ring finger.

Seungwoo loves you with all his heart.
And he couldn't wait to spend his days growing old with you, the love of his life, forever.

You were his and he was yours, forever. From this moment onwards.
*cues orchestra music*
*or upbeat kpop songs, I guess, it's 2019 anyways*