Hyungies || X1 Imagines 06

X1's reaction to meeting the girl of their dreams.

Requested by: yanagirenjiidealtype
Feel free to follow (her/him)
𝑇𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔!
감사합니다!

_________________________________________

Han Seungwoo
__________

It was an evening with you working at a small convenience store. You were busy mopping a mess a kid had made near the cold drinks section that you didn't realise a man walking in.

He looked around his surroundings for a good minute or two before approaching you.

"Excuse me?" he said as he tapped your shoulder.
"Hm?" you hummed, turning around.
When you looked at him,
He was stunned just by looking at you.

"What can I help you with sir?" you asked again as you waved your hands near his face.
"Oh.. Do you know, where I can find this, I would like to buy this for a friend?" he asked as he held up his phone with a badly-taken picture of a ramen brand.

You scrutinised the picture carefully before answering with a triumphant smile.
"Ah!" you said knowingly.

The man's gaze never left you and he found himself smiling a little too.
"Her smile is so sweet" he thought in his head.

You led him over to the noodles section and carefully picked up the ramen he wanted.
"Thank you! My friend wanted this" he said as he followed you to make his payment.
"It'll be just ninety cents" you said as you smiled again.
He internally squealed at your facial expression and felt his heart rapidly beat for a second or two.

You took a plastic bag and place the ramen plastic bowls into it, handing him the bag with a receipt.
His hands touched yours and he instantly felt an electrifying feeling all over his body, it made him feel cosy in a weird sense of way.
At that moment, Seungwoo did not know what to do, he wanted so badly to know you better,

but he can't think of a better way of meeting you again as he travelled for 2 to 3 hours to visit his friend and doesn't know when will he have the time to visit again owing to his busy schedule.

He decided that asking you to help him find more items would be a dumb thing and just went straight to the point.

"I know this is weird and sudden, but may I have your number? I just find you really kind and wanted to be friends!"

You were surprised. Of course, a handsome man asking for your number is rare, because you were living in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood and you couldn't exactly deny his offer, because well, he was handsome, not gonna lie.

"O-okay" you said as you took his phone hesitantly.
You type your number into his phone and pass it back to him.
"here!" you said and gave him yet another one of your heart-melting smile.
_________________________________________

Cho Seungyoun
__________

You were supposed to hang out with your younger brother's friends after school as your parents were volunteering at a nursing home.

Dohyon took you by your wrists and pulled you to meet his friends.
"This hyung is Seungwoo, this is Seungyoun, Wooseok is the one I was always talking to you about, the mom of our group, Yohannie, Hangyul, Junho the robot, Lovely Dongpyo, Cool guy, Minhee, Eunsangie, Hyeongjun hyung and me!" he said while pointing at the respective "members" of their group.

They either replied with an "Hi", "hello" or with just a small smile and a wave.
"Hyungs, this is my older sister! Treat her well!" he jokingly commanded as the other boys just laugh.