Kang Minhee ➤ Subtle/Letters

Requested and ^plot idea mainly comes from my friend💜✨: umnkownAM
Please support and follow her, she may be making stories and I'm not kidding when I say that it's gonna be phenomenal.
𝑇𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔!
감사합니다!
_________________________________________

I opened my locker, and the same yellow envelope fell out, again.
I sigh as I bent down to reach for it.
"This is like the.. 35th time.. When is this person gonna stop?!" I complained in my head as I gingerly opened the letter.

But again, for the 35th time, my heart fluttered when I read the contents of it.
"How I wish my secret admirer was Minhee, that'll be my dream" I muttered as I sulked a little.
Just then,
"Hey, Y/n!"
Minhee waved while he gave me his signature gorgeous smile.
"H.. Hi!"
I said while flustering up a little, since he had taken me by surprise.
Minhee shyly scratched the nape of his neck once he saw the letter you were holding.

"What's that?" Minhee managed to said in a audible voice as he felt heat rush to his cheeks
"Oh my God, Minhee you're not supposed to ask this weird question!" Minhee's head screamed at himself in frustration.

You quickly dump it under a pile of workbooks while quickly exclaiming a loud "nothing".
While stuffing it, you didn't see how Minhee's eyes droop in sadness or how his once bright expression turn into a deep frown.

"Its just someone who claims to be my secret admirer, haha, silly, right?" you laughed it off but you didn't know how his heart ached in agony when he heard this.
But you noticed his sudden quiet behaviour and his face hanging low, worriedly, you bent down to get a closer look.
"Minhee, what's wrong?" you asked genuinely as he gave a few hard sniffs and mumbled a "nothing" before walking away.

"Did I do something wrong.." you trailed off when you saw your friends approaching you.

____

"Hey, what's wrong?" Sua asked.
"Nothing..." you replied
"Is it Minhee again, or the letters?!" Chaerin sighed as she patted your back.

"If my secret admirer is Minhee, that will be just everything I want in life!" I said as tear starts welling up in my eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't cry now! How many times must I tell you that he is!" Chaerin emphasized firmly as I just nodded in disagreement.
"I mean, he's THE minhee and I'm just... Y/n.." you sass back as Sua bursted out in laugher at your really narrow-minded self.

"That's his handwriting, I'm sure!" Sua said while wiping her fake-tears.
"how would you know?" Y/n shot back as she dabbed her tears away with her blouse.
"I'm his seat mate, you pabo!" Sua knocked your head as you can't help but smile a little.
Chaerin smiled too once she saw your bright grin.
"Our girl is backkkk~!" she exclaimed as he pulled you in for a group hug.

"Yeah, sure" you laughed while wiping away the tears, feeling dumb for crying over someone that you know fully for a fact that you can't have.

"Let's go get some treats with Seungyoun and his friends!" Sua suggested as I turned to her, surprised.

"Who's Seungyoun?" I asked.
Chaerin gave a loud cackle while wriggling her eyebrows maniacally, "It's her soon-to-be boyfriend"
I turn back to Sua, wide-eyed,
"I'm so happy for you! My baby, finally!!!"
I squealed with Chaerin joining in too as we gave each other knowing looks.

"But besides that he's our senior." Sua added.
I just nodded along.

____

"Seungyoun and his friends might be here any minute.."
Sua anxiously said as she tapped her watch constantly.

"Wait, Y/n?!" Minhee yelped in surprise as he stopped abruptly.
"Yeah, Sua told me that Y/n is her friend too, what's wrong?" Seungyoun piped in curiosity.

Hangyul snorted while choking half-way through his laugh. After regaining his voice, he gave Seungyoun a sly smirk and said
"he might just have some feelings for
Y/n, winkeu wonkeu".
Seungyoun let out a teasing "ooh~" while patting Minhee's back.

"thank me next time for arranging this meet-up, wonkeu winkeu" Seungyoun said before mimicking Hangyul.

Minhee hid his blushing face from severe embarrassment.
"I just wanna bury myself right now, Whyyy!!?" Minhee cried in his head.

____

Sua turned to the back and saw Seungyoun,
"Oh, you all are here, yay!" Sua exclamined in happiness as she tilted her head to the restaurant they were going to dine in.
"Come on, let's go..!" she said.
Walking as a group of four, they were too busy chatting away to notice the leftover two that were stuck in their own world.

____

You and Minhee, however, were in a whole different universe. You two were locking eyes and were both panicking internally.
"You.. You look, r-eally nice.." Minhee stuttered as varying shades of pink painted both of your cheeks.
"T.hank you.."
You answered back awkwardly.

Minhee nervously laugh as he straighten his jacket.
The atmosphere was really intense and you two were literally sweating from it.

"Do you like the letters?" Minhee sighs before saying.
"Huh?" you answered, still confused.
"Its was from me, Y/n.. I'm your secret admirer.." he confessed bravely.
Minhee couldn't stand the heavy burden of keeping it a secret anymore.
And,
He couldn't bare to lose you to someone else. So Minhee decided it was now or never.

"I was you secret admirer all along.." he whispered with a weak smile, Minhee was staring to regret talking in the first place.
"I didn't know..I'm so sorry!" you apologised, thinking hard you
recalled the past, you felt retarded for not knowing the hints and signs he were giving you.
"oh my God.." you said as you face-palmed yourself.

"Okay, Minhee, ihavealwayslikedyouandtobehonest,
How are you so smooth??!
Whenever I read the letters I was hoping that you were the secret- or my secret admirer.
And you don't understand how much pain and frustration you put me through,,,

Whenever I read the letters I felt like I was betraying you because I started to like this anonymous person.
Oh my goddd!!"
You blabbered uncontrollably with your eyes closed, a defence mechanism built in you when you're stuck in a awkward situation.

He quieten you down by putting his fingers on your lips, which made you opened your eyes immediately
Puzzled and confused.
"Umm, I w-wanted to k..kiss you, but-
But I'm scared" he frightenedly said as you crack a small smile at his behaviour.

"You're unbelievablely cute!" you cooed while pinching his cheeks.
"Awh stop, mom!" he joked while pouting and pretending to be sad although the big smile he gave after a second totally blown his cover.

(umnkownAM, hehe!😉)

~𝐓he 𝐄nd~