X1 Imagines 05

X1 asking you to go out with them.
_________________________________________

Han Seungwoo
__________

The school bell rang as many of the students begin shuffling the assigned homework given by Miss Suyong into their bags.

As you were about to leave your seat, a classmate of yours jogged towards you.
It was Seungwoo, one of the student leaders in your school. He was a quiet guy but he has his own group of friends whom he spends most of his time with.

He stopped abruptly before walking towards you again, this time, in small steps.
"Hello, I'm Seungwoo as you may already know!" he said as he inched closer to you.
"Hi.." you said as you gave him a smile "What's the matter?" you continued.

He paused for a good second before opening his mouth to speak "I have liked you for quite awhile, ever since you started being in the same class as me.."
Your were at a loss for words.
Seeing your expression, he quickly added ",my point was, it would be absolutely wonderful if you could go out with me, sometime.." he looked at the floor while speaking. Hearing nothing, he tilted his head up to face yours.

Your mind was empty.
Nothing was passing through your head and nothing made sense at all.
"Please don't reject me so quickly, please give it a thought!" he plead before turning around and taking off.

Seungwoo had never so publicly confessed, although no one even knew he had a crush, or that he liked anyone in the first place.
He was embarrassed as he took off.
"I should have just gave her secret letters!" he scolded himself in his head as he ran outside to the school garden to clear his mind.

You were still..silent, silent in shock.
Hyunjin, one of your closely associated friend, nudged you on the shoulder and broke your frozen state.
"What's up with you?" he criticized as he scrunched up his nose at your weird expression.

"Seungwoo likes me?!" you said, well more of an ask as you fixated your eyes on his. Hyunjin looked shock too.
"Y/n, why are you asking me? I should be asking you!!" he replied as he hung his arms around yours.

He duck your head down as he pulled you closer to him "I suggest you say yes by the way! You like him too, don't you?"
"W..well, I-I mean, yes! Bu..but-"
Hyunjin shushed you up with a quick work of his fingers and gave you a knowing look while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Your soon-to-be boyf- ah, nonono, husband is waiting for you at the garden, thank me later!" he cooed as he gave a blow-kiss to you while walking away with one of his hands tucked into his pocket.

__________

You heaved a deep sigh before walking towards the garden.
As you draw closer, you saw a familiar figure seating at one of the decorated concrete bench, staring at the cherry blossoms.

Your head flushed with embarrassment, "Isn't this like those moments in Korean-drama?" you thought as you continued walking nonetheless.

You gently tapped Seungwoo's shoulder as he turned around, he look at you worriedly.
You were the last person he was expecting to see. He gulped down in obvious fear.
"If it's a no just please say no" he beg in a soft voice as tears were starting to show.

You didn't know how to respond.
"How should I say this...hmmm," you asked out loud as Seungwoo looked up at you, expecting the worse.

"Yes Seungwoo, I would definitely like to go out with you sometime!" you said, firmly, you were contended with your choice.

The next thing was the biggest smile you saw on his face. And you knew you definitely made the right decision.
_________________________________________