X1 Imagines 07

X1's reactions to you falling ill
:(
_________________________________________

Han Seungwoo
_______________

"Y/n, is everything okay?" your boyfriend, Seungwoo asked worriedly as he practically skipped towards you in a hurry.

He placed one of his hands on yours and the other on your forehead. Checking your temperature.
For this whole morning, you've been feeling nauseous and wanted to just sleep.
After complaining to the school nurse, the school gave you a medical leave and told you to come back to school after 2 to 3 days.

When you went home, your body immediately flunk itself to the couch. Wrapping yourself in a small ball as you tried to fall asleep. Seungwoo heard about this and stopped his practice to see you.

He opened the front door and saw you, your eyes half-closed, somewhere between being awake to in a slumber for the whole morning. He was worried sick about your health.
"Y/n.." Seungwoo mumbled as he looked at you with a gentle smile.
"Why do you not drink water when I tell you to do so, see.. Now you're sick." he scolded you in a soft voice although he kind of knew you wouldnt hear him at all.

Suddenly two hands grabbed both of his cheeks and pinched them as hard as they could. It was you.
You opened your eyes and giggled at his state.
His face was all flatten out and his eyes were kinda distorted, in a hilarious way. Which makes him look like a baby, a cute one for that matter.

"Y/n! Stoppp~" Seungwoo complained as he took your hands by their wrist to pull them away from his face.
You scoff, and pouted at the same and all of a sudden, you felt a sudden jab of throbbing pain in your head, you supported it as agonizing pain starts to make your breathing unstable.

Seungwoo looked shock and took off to the kitchen, looking for the medicine.
He took an antibiotics medicine and poured out the exact amount as required and poured a glass of warm water, before rushing back to you.

He spoon-fed you as you quietly thanked him. After leaving the empty cup and spoon on the table. He hugged you, tightly.

"If you weren't sick, I would have already knocked you on the head for not eating fruits and drinking enough plain water!" he scolded.
"I'm sorry, I'll listen to you from now on!"
"You better!" Seungwoo emphasized before pecking your forehead and giving you a big smile to comfort you.
_________________________________________

Cho Seungyoun
________________

"What? She's sick!?" Seungyoun cried in surprise. He was at the place the both of you had planned together for a date.

Sadly, he received a call from your mother that you had fallen ill and took a cab immediately to your place.

When the door of your house opened, he greeted you mother respectfully before rushing upstairs to see you.

"Aish, why do you make me so worried!!" Seungyoun whined as he saw you all wrapped up like a burrito and licking ice cream while watching youtube.

"I wanna join toooo~~"
Seungyoun said as he stomped his feet cutely like a small toddler.
Somehow, although you're the sick one, you had to care for him like he was the one who was sick.

"Oh come here then, you big crackhead of mine!" you said, with your arms outstetched. He bounced over to you in happiness and hugged you with all his strength.

"I miss youuuu~!" Seungyoun cooed in adoration as he placed a small peck on your nose and started enveloping your figure deep into his embrace, with the intention of never letting go.
_________________________________________