9! The Devil.

"You're the devil Taehyung, the devil I say" Jimin claims while fitting a spoonful of food into his mouth. "You know Jimin, Hoseok Hyung, and Yoongi Hyung won't be here all day, so I suggest you keep my name out of that pretty little mouth of yours." I give him a fake smile. "What if he doesn't?" Yoongi Hyung asks me, "You won't be kissing those same plump lips you did last night" I stare deep into his eyes, "Is that a warning?" I smile at his question. "It's a promise," I say. "Damn Hoseok Your boyfriend has issues" Maybe if they didn't keep making me angry, we wouldn't be having this conversation. "Hyung stop making him angry, it'll be worse for Jimin once you leave, besides I never said I liked calmed ones."

Before Hoseok Hyung left, he gave me his number. As for Jimin well, he's locked himself in his room. Hoseok Hyung came over when he could, about once or twice after work, and pretty much spent the weekends here. After two months of doing the same thing, I began to get confused. While Jimin and Yoongi Hyung started to go on dates, Hoseok Hyung and I stayed home and watched movies or ate. Thankfully he stopped getting drunk, but I was still confused about the nature of our relationship, not once have we kissed, we haven't cuddled after last time. He avoids spending the nights here, but when Yoongi Hyung says a snarky remark about me, he tells him to "stop making my boy angry because I can't guaranty your safety." He also kisses my cheek or forehead before leaving. He sends me a good morning and goodnight texts. When Jimin accidents broke one of the stools, he pulled me to him and let me eat while sitting on his lap. When Jimin asked if we were dating or not, Hoseok replied, 'yes' before I could say no. He also calls me Tae and won't allow Yoongi Hyung or Jimin to do it.

My point being I'M CONFUSED. I have wondered if I should ask him what is going on, but I know we're not dating, I mean he never asked to court me, we've never gone on a date, and he doesn't kiss me. I'm afraid that if I ask for clarification, he will confirm that we're not dating. I'm also scared it's too soon for him. What if he doesn't want more, and he feels pressured and ends up getting away from me. I can't talk to Jimin about it because I refuse to give him something to make fun of me about. He also tells his boyfriend everything, and I know that if Yoongi Hyung finds out, I'm confused, he will tell Hoseok Hyung to 'Stop confusing the boy.'

I don't want Hoseok Hyung to feel pressured, but I get frustrated every-time he does something that confuses me. Today marks three months since I've met him, three months of longing, lusting, confusion, and anxiety — three months of laughs, hugs, comfort, and happiness. Despite what I feel for Hoseok Hyung, I feel the need to move on, but it's hard to stop craving something you never had.