2! Awake

Once the clock hit seven-thirty, I wake up. I turn off the stove and grab some plates for the stranger and me. Something presses against my shoulder, making me flinch and jump simultaneously. 

I somehow find a way to trip on my own feet and fall back, landing on the man's chest. Thankfully his hands steady me with his hands on my waist. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Once I catch my breath and find the balance, he lets me go. "It's okay," I say, taking a deep breath. "Would you like some breakfast?" He looks at the food I prepared. I suppose he is wondering whether or not my food is edible.

 "A pill would be better. My head is killing me" I set both plates on the table. "I'll give you one once you finish eating." He takes a seat and begins to dig into the food. "So, how is it?" I ask, "Really good, actually, " I smile at the compliment. 

He smiles as well, and I realize something. He is handsome everything about him fits so well. His features are sharp and delicate at the same time."So..Who are you?" He asks, "My name is Taehyung," I reply.

 "Well, Taehyung, thank you for helping me out." I nod, "You're not going to tell me your name?" He chuckles at my question. "You didn't ask for it," I roll my eyes at his response. "I didn't think I had to," I claim. 

"I didn't think you were interested in knowing it." I arch a brow, "What's your name?" I ask, "Jung-Hoseok, and I'm pretty sure I'm older then you" Huh really, I think we look about the same age. "Well, I'm twenty-three, how old are you?" He smirks at me. 

"Twenty-five" damn it he is older. "Old man," I breathe out. "Who are you calling the old man? I'm only two years older."He is right, "but-" I begin, "but nothing." I thought he had a headache. "It shows that you're young, what kind of man brings a stranger into his home. Not only that, you undressed me and cared for me. What if I was a serial killer or something else?"

 Like he is smarter than me. "Like you're so responsible. Do I have to remind you that you were sitting behind a bar on a cold night? You could have been kidnapped and robbed." He looks as if he was caught in a lie.

"Good point. In my defense, I brought a friend of mine with me. He must have ditched me in the middle of the night." What kind of friend is that? "So what I'm hearing is that you don't know how to pick good friends?" I ask, "You hear what you want to hear, don't you?" 

I smile at his question. "Don't we all Hoseok~ssi?" He bits his lips, shaking his head. "Shut up," I chuckle at his words. "For someone that has a headache, you sound fine." He kicks my leg underneath the table. "Just...Just give me my pill already." I grab his cup and fill it up with water after I hand him the pill.