11!TaTa

"Speaking of, why are you standing here like a loner?" I ask, "You see that air Hockey table?" I nod, "well, I'm waiting for those guys to leave so I can play, but they've been there forever." I was waiting for them to leave too. "JungkooI think our brains are on the same page?" I ask, "you too?" I nod. Just as I was about to talk crap about the group out teenagers, they walk away from the table, causing Jungkook and me to run there as fast as possible before someone else tries to get it. "You wanna play with me?" he asks, "What are you stupid? Of course, I want to play with you."

"Ready to lose, then?" Damn it; maybe this is a Bad Idea. "Listen, Jungkook. I am your Hyung, please go easy on me." Who am I kidding he is going to kill me. "Hyung?" I look up at him "Maybe we should make your guy jealous" he arches a brow "Why not, and maybe we'll make your crush jealous too" he shakes his head "his friends say he doesn't get jealous, he thinks it's pointless since he trusts those he is dating to make the right decision." Damn, then make Hoseok Hyung jealous it is. "Just start the stupid game," I say.

It was a mistake. I should have asked Jimin to play with me instead. I've lost every round, and Jungkook seems to be getting better by the minute. "Kookie don't hit the damn thing so hard it fu-freaking hurts," I say "sorry, Hyung, I got carried away" yeah, no shit. The damn thing flew out of the table and into the ground about two times. Thankfully the arcade was much lonelier, and by then, I mean it was just about ten people his group of friends and mine. "Kookie! For god's sake, you're going to break the damn table." He takes a deep breath and tries to calm himself down. At the start of the next round, the damn thing hit my hand full force and all; I felt as if my hand had split open.

"That's it!" I cream at him. His eyes widen in shock when he sees I'm angry. "Hyung, calm down, take a deep breath," deep breaths my ass. "Just as I'm about to breathe in and out, I notice my hands are bruised. "Kookie!" He murmurs "shit" underneath his breath and begins to run as I chase after him. "Come back here, you little sh-spoiled kid!" I ran past Hoseok, and Yoongi Hyung both looked confused and alarmed. "Hyung, calm down, public space, remember?" He says in Busan dialect.

He is on the other side of the same air hockey table we were playing on. As soon as I take a step to the side, he moves the opposite way. "Don't make me jump onto on the freaking table Jeon Jungkook." He bites his lip and takes deep breaths. "Hyung, do you really want to break this handsome face? I mean, don't you love me?" I'd love it if he shut the hell up. "TaTa, I'm sorry, really sorry. Okay, I won't do it again." Fine, I'll admit it's cute hearing him say TaTa again. It's what our families called me when I was little. "If you hurt me, mom will ask what happened, and then I'll have to tell her TaTa beat me up, and she'll be mad because you haven't visited." Damn it; he had to mention his wonderful mother.

"Fine, I won't hit you, but I want all the baby pictures you stole back" He looks like he is thinking about it. "Half of them," he says, "no" he begins to think again, "fine, all of them except one of you wearing the black and white outfit and one of you with you covered in chocolate" Why not? Those are not that embarrassing. "Fine, I want them back by Monday," he rolls his eyes "Fine." He smiles at me, "reconciliation hug? Come on; I know you want to," I walk forward, opening my arms wide for him to walk into. When he wraps his arms around me, I do the same squeezing him extra tight. "Okay.. ouch that's enough, Taehyungie? Hey TaTa, remember our deal?"