1! Outside.

~Taehyung~

          His body is leaning against the brick wall. His hair is tinged red; strangely enough, it suits him. I walk closer to lift his head up. "Excuse me, is there anyone here to help you get home?" I ask. 

The stranger's eyes open slightly just enough to glance at me. "No" is all he says in a hushed voice. "Should I get you a cab?" My question seems to confuse him as he raises a brow. 

"No..I have a car, but I can't drive in this state." That much is obvious. "What should I do? How can I help you?" I can't leave him here, he would be an easy target for thieves. "I-My head hurts, please be quiet."

He sounds in pain, and now that he moved his head to the side, I spot blood running down this face. "I'm going to take you to a hospital," I say quietly. "No, it's fine...I fell walking out of the bar." I hate that damn bar ever-since it opened the streets are crowded with people and not all drunks are friendly. 

"Then is it okay if I take you to my house? It's not far, I can clean you up, and you can leave when you feel better." He glances at me again before nodding. I grab onto his shoulder to help him get up. Once he wraps his shoulder around mine, I support him by holding onto his hips.

When I open my door, I find Jimin standing in the kitchen. "A friend of yours?" I look at the stranger leaning his body against mine. "It's complicated," I claim Jimin smiles, but I can tell he is smirking. "Right..well I'm going to hang out with some friends I'll be back late at night or tomorrow morning."

 I'm pretty sure this is considered late at night. "It's eleven thirty-something, but okay, have a nice time" He looks at the stranger once more before looking back at me "You too..I guess," he chuckles while walking out the door. 

Because Jimin is annoying and because I know he won't be back until tomorrow, I lay him down on the shorter's bed. I leave the room to go get warm water and something to help me clean him up. 

There is no right way to ask what I'm wondering, so I'm just going to ask. "Can I take your clothes off, so I can clean you up? I..I promise I won't do anything to you, but you have alcohol all over you, I can lend you some of my clothes." He shifts on the bed, "stop talking, just do it..please."

I clean his body with warm water and then change him into my clothes. I close the windows, so the sun doesn't blind him once he wakes up. Should I be worried about getting robbed? I guess if he turns out to be a thieve, then too bad for Jimin? Almost everything in this apartment belongs to him.

My room's door opens abruptly, causing me to sit up quickly. The man is standing there "sorry I was looking for the bathroom" he looks desperate, so I get up and walk towards him and lead him to the bathroom. "Thank you," I nod and walk back to my room and go back to sleep.