Chapter 8: investigation

Y/n: ARE YOU CRAZY!??

Y/n stand there and look at Makarov after he said they are going to war on Phantom.

Y/n: (mad) I see many things from Natsu but your idea.. that takes the cake.

Gray: this is what Phantom will get. They hurt Jet and Droy.

Frank: yeah but Y/n is right. If we start a war on Phantom Magnolia will be a war zone.

Natsu: But the have to pay.

Y/n: (turn to Erza) Erza you agreed with me? Right?

Erza: Phantom will pay what they did to our members.....but something is not right.

Makarov: what do you mean?

Y/n: Erza and I have a talk about what happened and we both realised the only time they come here is to mess with use. It's like they went use to start a war.

Makarov then realised he have a good point.

Makarov: I see...what is your plan?

Y/n: (turn to Levy) Levy when was the last time you saw Gajeel?

Levy: the last time I saw him he was beating by that rider but this is what he dropped.

She hand a note and Y/n read it.

Y/n: This is a job request. It said lost doughter please fined her and return to me?

Frank: that's weird. Why would Phantom bothering use if they were looking a doughter.

Y/n: no clue (turn the Makarov) I want everyone in the guild to stay here and let no one get out of the guild until me and Frank comeback.

Makarov: ok good luck riders.

(Later)

They arrived at the location were Levy last seen Gajeel.

Frank: ok so what to do detective Y/n.

Y/n: look for anything that Gajeel dropped.

They look around trying to find anything that Gajeel have dropped. Frank noticed a paper. He pick it up and look at it.

Frank: Y/n look!

Y/n come towards Frank and he and Mr belt saw the paper.

Mr belt: that's address.

Frank then point at a symbol of the Phantom Lords guild.

Frank: and that proves it was Gajeel's.

Y/n: let's head to that address and find out who this doughter is.

(Back at the guild)

Natsu and everyone else was waiting for Y/n and Frank to come back.

Natsu: (anger) I can't take this anymore! I'm going to face Phantom.

Erza: Natsu!

Natsu: Erza we need to teach them don't to mess with use.

Erza: true but what if they are right. What if this was a trap.

Macao: we all due respect Erza but they are from another world. They don't know anything about Phantom.

Erza: true but they know what they a doing.

Makarov: I agreed with you Erza but we must punished Phantom to what they did. We must confronted them.

Erza: but....Master.

Makarov: But nothing Erza....I trust Y/n and Frank's skills....but if Phantom will sent another member and mess with use....Our guild will be distroyed.

Makarov walk towards the stairs and face everyone.

Makarov: Y/n will be mad but we have no choice. We must go to war now.

(Meanwhile)

Y/n and Frank arrived at the address. They soon realised this was Lucy's apartment.

Frank: why did this address lead to Lucy's?

Y/n:....let's go in.

(Minutes later)

They managed to get in to Lucy's apartment and look around. They checked everywhere but nothing.

Frank: nothing.

Mr belt: let's get out before Lucy comes back.

Y/n noticed something and walk to it. He was a small chest. He open it and it was note after note. Y/n pick up one and open it.

Y/n: huh it's a mail to her mother. This said about meeting use.

Frank walk over and pick up one.

Frank: and this one said about after that curse Inland.

Mr belt: huh it is weird. If these are all mail then why did she didn't mail it to her mother.

Y/n: come to think of it. All these mail didn't say anything about her father.

Frank: maybe he died before Lucy joined?

Y/n poor and mail out and look over it. Then he found one. He pick it up and read it.

Y/n: (read the note)  it's a good thing I'm away from the man that I thought I knew. Mum I'm sorry that I have done that but I can't take it anymore. I'm leaving our house and joining a guild that will make me happy. Please don't blame me...blame my dad.

After he read it they put two to two together.

Y/n: we need to tell the guild about this.

(Later)

They arrived back and see everyone was gone expect for Levy and Mira. Y/n was mad and walk up to them.

Y/n: (mad) where is everyone.

Levy: I'm sorry you two...but they..

Y/n was soo mad that he flip a near by table.

Y/n: (mad) DAMMIT!

Levy and Mira was scared when he did that. Y/n turn to Frank.

Y/n: You go search around town and search for Lucy. I bet they they haven't take here because of the danger. I go get them back.

Frank: ok.

Y/n and Frank went out and got to there vehicles and they split up.

(Later)

Frank rode around town calling for Lucy. He noticed something and stop his bike. He run over there and pick up Lucy's key's.

Frank: oh no...we're too late.

To be continued.....