Gorilla Warfare

It's been about a week since Zoom broke Barry's back and he's recovering at a decent pace

It's been about a week since Zoom broke Barry's back and he's recovering at a decent pace. Right now Dad was trying to help him walk with a cane but his legs buckled so he had to go back to the wheelchair. We found Wells' old wheelchair that he used to trick us so Barry's been using that to get around for now. He looked at Caitlyn, "How long until I'm fully healed?", he asked. She showed us her scans, "The initial MRI I took a week ago showed a complete dislocation at the T12-L1 interspace of the thoracolumbar junction. But this is the MRI I took this morning. It's remarkable but you're almost completely healed", she said. 

He looked at her, "I'm still having trouble breathing", she told him. She nodded, "That's totally normal with a spinal injury. It should clear up soon", she said. I walked over to him and ran my hand through his hair, "Just take it slow for now, Flash", I joked, making him smile and grab my hand placing a kiss on it. We all noticed him looking at his suit longingly, "We're gonna get you back in that suit. Real quick, trust me", Dad assured him. 

Barry sighed, "What are we gonna do about Zoom?", he asked. Dad shrugged, "No sign of him since Cisco nailed him with that tranq dart", he said. Cisco looked at us, "And I haven't vibed since then", he said. Iris looked at us, "Maybe Zoom's not coming back", she suggested. "I highly doubt that", we turned to see Harry walking in, "Which is why I'm going to go do something about it", he said. 

I looked at him confused, "What do you mean go do something about it?", I asked. He looked at them, "I need access to your breach room and the speed cannon", he said. Barry looked at him, "Why's that?", he asked. Harry looked at him, "Because Barry, it's time to go home", he said. We all looked at him shocked, "So you show up on our Earth, you screw everything up, and now you wanna go home. Sounds very familiar", Dad accuses. He turns to him, "Again, that wasn't me. I need to go take care of Zoom once and for all", he said. I shook my head, "I get that you wanna save your daughters, but you can't take on Zoom by yourself", I tell him. He looks at me, "I'll think of something. Ramon, if you'll escort me to the speed cannon", he said. 

Caitlyn looked at him, "No you can't go through the breach", she tried to reason. Cisco nodded, "Yeah he can. Jay taught us how to send people", he said, eager to get Harry out of here. Caitlyn rolled her eyes, "That's not what I mean. If you can figure out how to stop Zoom on your Earth, you can figure out how to do it here. We need you to stay here until we defeat Zoom, Dr. Wells", she said. He stepped closer to her, "What I need Dr. Snow, is to return home. And I'm going to do that, with or without your assistance", he said walking off. 

Cisco looked at her, "What are you doing? If Harry wants to go...bye", he said. I sighed, "I know you guys don't like it, but we need his help", I say. Dad looks at us, "I don't know if another plan from Wells is what we need", he said. Iris nodded, "Yeah, the last bright idea he had, almost got Barry killed", she said. Caitlyn looked at them, "I know, but Jay is gone, and Dr. Wells knows Zoom better than anyone, so until Barry is back on his feet again, we need to keep Wells around in case Zoom returns", she said.